Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ironwood Lumbermill

This landmark is located in the northernmost part of the Riverland and here the swampland so commonly found there gives way to solid ground. The area is home to a tremendous lumbermill, after which it is named. As arguably the most industrialised area of the Riverland it is home to a large amount of workers who toil day and night to prepare lumber from the vast groves of trees in the area. The wood processed here is ferried down the rivers for sale and further transport, and is known as some of the best in the world.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning here with: https://animebase.me/threads/the-once-and-future-king.780496/#post-22074428

This post encompasses an A-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
(custom) Endure searing humiliation (4)
(custom) Teach someone a bloody lesson they will never forget (4)

”Monsieur Garrett,” the fat little little Overseer wheezed with unabashed arrogance through what Hawke mentally counted to be a quadruple chin. “I must insist that you and your…” the pause was deliberate, to make his derision clear. “Yes, that you and your rabble leave my mill immediately.” The little man huffed and puffed himself up to full height, straightening his embroidered silk robe with a theatrical flourish. “I am an appointed representative of his Excellency, the honored Danshaku Kimutsai of Wondong.” The title was delivered with all the pomp of an effete aristocrat still sensitive about such things. “You are trespassing on his domain,” the little man continued, growing redder and more agitated. “And I am ordering you to leave immediately, lest there be severe consequences!” He gave what Hawke assumed was intended to be a foreboding little laugh, but the man’s almost jiggling jowls did his delivery no favors. “If you lay down your weapons immediately,” the Overseer continued, “then you shall be allowed to leave with your hide untanned, otherwise…” He trailed off for dramatic effect just as one of his bureaucrat lackeys leaned in to whisper something in his ears. The Overseer listened, nodded, and then turned back to Hawke with a more venomous smile. “Yes, that is of course after you have paid the sum owed to his Excellency for your impudence.”

The man seemed to expect some reaction to his performance and his bushy eyebrows furrowed with displeasure when he did not receive it. He turned instead to his toady whisperer and continued as rudely as he had before. “It is quite extraordinary that such boorish types are allowed near civilized people! What ignorance it takes to waltz across the domain of one’s betters so brazenly, and with such a complete lack of proper reverence! They must be cavemen, or remote island dwellers.” The lickspittle saw his cue to bark a cruel laugh at his master’s attempt at humor, as any self-disrespecting minion would do, but the sound was closer to a dry cough. For his part, however, the Overseer gave a satisfied nod and turned to regard Hawke with exasperated annoyance. He snapped his greasy fingers in front of the taller man’s face and looked at him like one might regard a particularly dimwitted child. “Do. You Speak?” He asked slowly, jowls once again aflutter, making sure to enunciate every word. Hawke felt some spittle land on his cheek and resisted the urge to vomit, though with some difficulty. Finally, however, there was blessed silence for more than a moment and Hawke took the opportunity to finally take proper stock of his surroundings.

The Overseer’s office was spacious, but too much furniture surrounding too many trinkets and expensive curiosities gave the space a cramped, gaudy feel. Hawke felt his nose twitch as he looked around. Four guards, two of them posted at the entrance, and the two bureaucrats themselves. Hawke was alone in the room with them, having been politely asked to keep his companions - most of them even less presentable than himself - outside. His ragtag band of Brothers was not very polite company. Finally, Hawke cleared his throat and took the welcome opportunity to wipe the droplets of spit off his chin. He could feel the anger churning in his stomach from the little Overseer’s tirade. It was the right decision to let him speak. The scene had really amped up his aggression.

“Overseer Tomoschen,” he finally said with what he thought was a jovial grin. Tomoschen’s grimace said otherwise, however, so Hawke dropped the pretense of conviviality entirely and decided just to rip the Band-Aid off in one go. “I will be frank with you. My men and I are here to stay for as long as we please, and it will please us to burn down your fancy office here and then kill your kith and kin in front of you one by one.” Lackey number one was poised to launch into protest at that, but Hawke silenced him with a kunai through his throat, thrown hard enough to send the spindly man careening backwards across the hardwood floor where he knocked over a nearby table. He did not move after that. The guards were slow to react, so Garrett simply grabbed ahold of the Overseer and drew the blade of Dark Sister to his throat. The four swordsmen surrounded him, but from their movements it was clear they were no great warriors. Thus, the annoying part was over.

Now came the fun part.

Hawke made a shrill whistling sound and the doors were knocked open as over a dozen black-clad men looking every bit the highwaymen they were filled the room. The guards saw reason and laid down their weapons, which gave Hawke the opportunity to perform for a bigger audience.
Tomoschen’s family was dragged out of their private chambers deeper inside the central administration building they were all in, alongside some servants of the overseer. Hawke’s men made some appreciative comments about the Overseer’s wife, who was without a doubt too young and far too beautiful to have married for love, but otherwise everything proceeded in an orderly fashion, all things considered. Once everyone had been gathered in the spacious office, beginning now to live up to its name as Hawke’s men meticulously emptied it of everything of value, Garrett addressed the bound, gagged and mostly crying assembly before him.

“As I was telling your Overseer it will please me and my men to burn this building down to the ground. Now now,” he held a hand up to stifle any protests from the gagged prisoners in front of him and nearly drew a smile from himself at his little jest. “Don’t worry. We’re not monsters. No one will be burnt alive or tortured. As a matter of fact, you servants will be free to go once I’m done.” He scratched his scruffy beard and continued, stopping for a moment to give a look of warning to one of Tomoschen’s most disruptive crybabies. Gods above, the lad had to be at least twelve and still he was crying like an infant. What an embarrassment.

“See, your father here, Monsignor Tomoschen, has has a lot of workers make a lot of complaints about him. Apparently, our little Overseer here has all the trappings of a tiny tyrant.” Hawke began to pick at his nails with a kunai. “Most indeedly, stealing wages, killing strikers, firing widows and pregnant women.” He looked up at the group as if to share a little secret with them. “I’ve even heard he’s been diddling some of the more desperate workers, eh? Some of them less than happy about it, to say the least.” He gave a wolfish grin aimed especially at the Overseer’s little beauty of a wife. “Now, usually I like things simple, but recently I’ve been learning a bit about how big symbols can be for a cause.” Hawke grabbed ahold of Tomoschen’s crying little son and dragged him to the middle of the floor for everyone to see, continuing to speak all the while. “And we are all just made for each other, ‘cause I’ve got a cause and you lot are the perfect little symbols. Anyone care to guess what the symbol is?” And staring right into the Overseer’s pleading eyes, Hawke firmly gripped the boy’s neck and squeezed. He stopped squirming after less than half a minute.

“How about now?” Hawke repeated the question and over the muffled protests of the family proceeded to drag Tomoschen’s daughter over next to her dead brother. “Nobody has a good guess? Oh well." And once again Hawke gripped and squeezed. Tears were streaming down the faces the parents, and Garrett let them stew in the sight before them while his men started fires in the now nearly empty space. Finally, Hawke leisurely walked up to and kneeled down in front of the Overseer, seeing only burning hatred in his beady little eyes. “This is what happens when you go too far,” Hawke said finally, mostly for the benefit of the servants, all of whom had been as quiet as the grave through the whole ordeal. “When people get desperate enough they turn to things they don’t understand for help. Now I hope you enjoyed your personal little carnival here, because it’s why I’ve killed your children, and why I’m about to kill first your wife and then you.” He rose back to his feet and once again grabbed ahold of his next victim to drag her to the middle of the floor over the desperate screams and curses, still muffled by the gag, of the once so haughty Overseer. Then, for the third and final time, Hawke gripped and squeezed, and after but a minute the light left the eyes of the Tomoschen’s wife.

“Now,” Hawke continued as if he had never stopped talking. “I wasn’t entirely honest about the torture. We ain’t going to stay for long, but I think you deserve a special treat, so I’ve had my boys prepare a little something for you outside. And dragged by one leg, face down in the dirt, the Overseer was brought into the courtyard while Hawke’s men released the servants from their bindings. There, naught but ten meters from his office, the Brothers had erected a cross of thick wooden planks.
“Ironwood planks are said to be the best in the world, yeah?” Even though he was still muffled by the gag Hawke had to raise his voice to be heard over Tomoschen’s begging. “Well, I hope for your sake they’re wrong, because you look like you could hang around for a while without dying. Pudgy little fella like you?” He nipped at the man’s now bare stomach as the Brothers stripped and bound him. “You’ll last a while, won’t you? So everyone gets to see.”

As the first nail was hammered through his hand the Overseer began to scream and did not stop. His eyes wide open, staring intensely at the now brightly burning administration building in front of him with tears still falling freely from his eyes. Not once did Hawke regain the man’s attention from then on, so once all four nails had been hammered through his limbs to secure him on the cross the Brothers did not linger long. All their plunder was loaded up on the horses and off they went, with the building now a torch behind them, flames dancing to the chorus of the Overseer’s unceasing screams.

They had not been on the road for more than a quarter hour before one of the Brothers tugged at Hawke’s sleeve.
“How long did they want him kept alive?” The man asked, counting some loose coin from a decorated purse.
“Three days, but a pudgy little **** like him’ll last at least five.”
“That’s extra service, innit? Hows abouts we get some well-earned coin for that?”
Hawke smiled wickedly at that and gave the signal to turn the column eastwards.
That wasn’t a bad idea at all

- Leaving for LM 49

• Love
Reactions: Imp and Lili-Chwan

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):

• Infiltrate an enemy's organization
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard, Ada-1 and Lilith came in from the southern east border of Kamisutari when they finally had reached their destination. An innocent looking farmland with ambitiously industrialized exterior it dotted the maps as perhaps the most complex one of the kind. Just like any landmark in the Land of Fire, there were thousands of upon thousands of chakra signatures that Alucard could pinpoint making his sensory wide but not as precise as it probably could've been. Along the way to this.. place, Ada-1 (or Adelaide as she would by now refer herself as to them) told the history of her life as an Exo and the small pieces of history she had found of her past life. Her Mirror Drone was with them as well, just in case a backup copy of her would be needed to be initiated should something to her frame happen.

This place.. It doesn't scream highly classified underground cybernetics manufacturing..

Because it is secret, mon crédule vampire. We can't stay in the air any longer, they have already found me with their long-range PRAXIS detectors.

Long-range? How long-range?

They knew we were coming probably since Kamiyasumi.

And you were planning to tell us that.. when exactly?

Why, are you scared? Besides, it would not have mattered. As long as i live they will know everything i see.

No, just surprised how strong you seem to picture yourself.

They landed on the ground as Alucard dissolved his platform glued together by gravitational forces that he could control. The rubble fell to the ground with daft ricochets drawing attention to some workers nearby. That and their.. outfits. Adelaide (Ada-1) had shrouded her into a black cloak to avoid drawing attention which was hard to conceal even with a disguise due to her glowing eyes. Lilith and Alucard stood out quite some on their own too. They walked casually through the fields until they reached a fork in the road leading them into the wilderness.

I can hear it singing to me.. Watch yourselves.
Alucard and Lilith could hear the humming white noise akin to that of the orb they had found in the Dankmire half the world away. She would unsheathe her two swords from her back and hold them in a combat stance, Darkiscie in her right hand and Golden Nightmare in her left with a reverse grip. Alucard had no particular weapons anymore and therefore just casually removed his yellow-tinted glasses from his face unveiling his Dojutsu. In the distance, he could see a swarm of flying drones coming straight towards the three of them. Adelaide stretched her arms out to the sides and stepped infront of Lilith and Alucard.

Move aside.

She manipulated her cybernetic nano techs woven into her frame and formed a massive net pulsating with vibrating lights as well as granting her flight when her legs tore themselves open vertically allowing for a strong propulsion jet of chakra to blast her into the air. Well up in the air, the same level as the attack drones she consumed them all.
( Maikuro Kagaku Ningu ) - Microscopic Scientific Ninja Tools
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 70 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: 40 - 120 (100) (+30) = 130
Description: These are microscopic Scientific Ninja Tools developed by Amado which are integrated into an individual, allowing them to manipulate the soft body tissues of certain appendages in a variety of ways, including triggering rapid cellular division and undergoing spontaneous hardening and softening. The soft tissues can even be shed, leaving behind a sort of hardened husk. Wielders can use these augmentations to quickly heal injuries or even regenerate the limb if it is lost, or to transform the affected limbs ( Kawaki's right arm and Delta's legs ) into weapons of various shapes and sizes, including blades, claws, shields, and throwable projectiles. These transformed appendages give off a colored subdermal glow for each of the users when energy is used through them; orange for Kawaki and pink for Delta. When used as projectiles, they can range in power and speed. They creations move with 1 additional speed per rank than Lightning Jutsu. The altered appendages can also amass and release chakra; Kawaki is able to gather chakra in his forearm and fire blasts from his palm, while Delta's legs can split open vertically and release a continuous stream of chakra in a manner similar to jet propulsion, allowing her to fly. This beam can be fired from Kawaki's arm at speeds equal to Lightning Jutsu and are neutral to Elemental Jutsu.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki and Delta Biographies.
Note: S and Forbidden rank use can only be done once every 2 turns and S ranks and higher can only be used 3 times in total.
Note: When used to heal damage, the user must spend twice the amount of chakra to heal damage done and this can only heal the aforementioned affected limbs through this method. Healing/restoring limbs also does not restore lost health.
Never gets old, that body of yours is a damn goldmine of technology.

You're about to witness it.

She led Alucard and Lilith deeper into the forest until they saw it. A massive sarcophagus with a distinct pattern engraved to it hid behind a thickly forested part of the woods. It was robust, matte black with some glossy patterns reflecting light on the surroundings. They all knew what it was, yes, the Deep Stone Crypt or at least the only parts of it on a surface level. A large tower piercing the sky with an arc of metal embracing it, the whole structure seeming to be made of similar nanobiological ninja tools as Adelaide herself. Was this a moving structure perhaps and self-regenerating? Only one way to find out. The three of them headed towards what looked to be the entrance but Adelaide sighed out loud upon inspecting the exterior of the structure.

I.. Don't understand this.. This is not it, this is something else!
Her tone had changed a bit, from confident to now and her eyes had turned from blue to yellow - indicating her emotions had changed. She placed her hand upon the exterior of the massive building which reacted to it. The whole structure started pulsating letting out large shockwaves of air and sound strong enough to know both Alucard and Lilith to the ground while it had seemingly started a process of fusing Adelaide with itself almost like she had just done towards the enemies drones.

Ada!!
Lilith cried out. Alucard would reach his hand towards the Exo and utilize his gravitational powers commanding all types of energies, structures and matter to abide his rules and this one was simple. Bring Adelaide back to them. The gravitational force would make his hand turn into a black hole specifically targeting the Exo. This would pull her with an absolute force towards him.
( Tensei Hōyō ) - Reincarnated Embrace
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.
The gravity technique pulled Adelaide towards them but the structure started to become more and more dense around the area where it had started the fusing process with her arm. It's power was strong enough to withstand Alucard's gravitational prowess for a few moments until something snapped. Adelaide let out a screech as her arm was torn in half leaving her hand and upper forearm still stuck into the structures walls. Alucard caught her in his arms and whatever accounted for her kind of blood was spilling out in large amounts from the damaged limb. Lilith rushed towards the two of them and while the Exo was relatively fine she still seemed to feel the pain of having her arm ripped off of her. They all stared at the structure, humming with a radiant echo as if it was trying to scream at them but to no avail. It didn't look like it was going to stay there for long, atleast not in that shape.

What the hell is this thing?

I don't know but whatever it is, it's bad. We have to do something.

Turning quickly to Adelaide's broken arm Alucard sighed. This was not something that he could probably heal as her frame was bionic. Getting a sense of it, she got on her feet and sprayed her wound with a foam extruding from a built-in ninja tool equipped in her body.
( Iyashi Fomu ) - Healing Foam
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Only usable by cyborgs, this special attachment to their body allows them to utilize a special foam that enhances an injured person's natural healing capabilities when sprayed on, rapidly healing the wounds. Slightly weaker than Mystic Palm, this foam allows the user to regenerate up to 40 damage health per turn. The user is able to use this foam up to 10 times at Jounin rank and decreasing 3 times every rank you go down.
Note: This can only be used on any person once.
Note: Lasts up to 3 turns.
Alucard scoffed and decided to utilize his Dust release to remove a select pattern of the structures exterior. After having weaved a few handseals he formed a highly energetic cylinder with the Kekkei Tota. A very spectacular sight to behold and with diameter big enough to carve a tunneled entrance for the three of them.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15-40 (30)
Damage: 30-80 (60)
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.
The Dust release technique did the trick, at the other end of the tunneled entrance he had carved in for them there was a light source within the structure. They all rushed through the entrance before it all regenerated by the structures exotic materials. Inside they would find darkness and a veiled black statue. It caught all of their attention as it was the centerpiece of the structure yet it wasn't as large as it could have been as the structure containing it was massive in size. It whispered to them, each hearing something completely different and as it spoke they were all affected by hallucinations and something that felt like a withering of their minds. The most affected by this was Lilith, naked towards the affects of mental manipulation and only being immune towards fuinjutsu. She flew towards the statue shrouded in darkness and embraced it as if it was her true love in life. Meanwhile, Alucard was also affected by it but not to the same degree thanks to his Yin cloaked skeleton which granted him shielding against mental manipulative aspects such as this one was. Even so, he felt the statue begging him to devote his life to it unconditionally and slay the Exo that had lead them here. The voice of the statue echoed through his mind setting the tone of a familiar person that he had forgotten. Adelaide understood the situation instantly, but was met with the voice of the A.I over watching the entire structure they were in, an intelligence untied to the artifact that was before them. She knew who it was.

Artificial intelligence activated..

Clovis, i'm back.

You have no idea of the cataclysmic damage you will be responsible of today do you. An entity from beyond our own dimension is infront of you now. Beautiful isn't it? Where it to fall into the wrong hands humanity will be utterly doomed.

Humanity.. An aspect of yourself you carelessly tossed aside in the waking temptation of immortality. Nothing lasts forever Clovis.

Adelaide proceeded to carefully to try and negotiate with the stubborn A.I of Clovis Bray.

What is this thing you have found anyway and what is it doing to my friends?

This is our La fontaine de jouvence, Ada-1. The whole Exo program was made possible by it and i together.

Then this is mine to claim..
Adelaide walked through the room, the structure they were in started to rapidly shrink down on them to cause a collapse which would destroy them. She used her non-broken arm to extend it using her nano technique and enveloped the statue and Lilith with it. Lilith was completely knocked out at this point and Alucard just stood infront of them all falling into madness. However, the veiled statue had a mind of it's own.

Snap out of it!

You.. should leave that thing behind.

Should i? I don't think so, get us out of here now.

Well then.. I'll see you in hell.

Alucard would manipulate his chakra and morph his body using Ghoulspine arsenals and formed a bullet-sized net that he aimed towards Adelaide and shot it towards her head.
(Worutā) - Walter
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 - 60 (60)
Damage: 80 - 120 (120)
Description: Alucard weaves the necessary amount of seals(depending on rank used) and unleashes chakra throughout his body to manifest his black spectral skeleton to form into an aura around him. Depending on the mass of chakra used, the technique becomes bigger and bigger but the core concept stays the same. Alucard forms the black mass into that of a spider web with a mm thick intangible wires of the spectral skeleton. These wires cannot be interacted upon with physical mediums, much like all other Ghoulspine techniques but may be used to interact with other intangible elements such as lightning. Due to this, the technique will simply phase through physical or liquid/gaseous defenses or other object completely unhindered. For the lowest rank of the technique, Alucard can form a web the size of half his size, while scaling upwards in size by a factor of 2 for each going higher, meaning more chakra needed to be spent. The web is designed to intercept applicable techniques but most importantly it forms an arsenal dedicated to Walter C Dornez - hence the name of the technique. Using shape manipulation along with the properties of Yin the user can freely manipulate these threads and sync them together to form a phantom bird cage. On contact, this technique deals direct mental damage and will feel like a target is getting skewered by actual wires even though it is all spiritual.

Note: B-rank requires a single seal(reverse dragon) - A rank requires two seals(reverse dragon - snake) - S rank requires three seals(reverse dragon - snake - reverse tiger). B rank variant can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: A rank can be used 3 times per battle with a two turn cooldown between usages, S rank twice, with a three turn cooldown in between usages.
Note: After using A rank version, the user cannot use Yin or other ghoulspine techniques above A rank for two turns. After using S ranked version the user cannot use Yin or other ghoulspine techniques at all for 2 turns.
..Adequate..
Her eyes lit up and Adelaide absorbed the entire technique into her cybernetic eye only to release it again in a yet stronger form crashing into the wall of the structure and pierce through. She used the opening to her advantage and bust out of there with the extradimensional entity and Lilith wrapped in her arm.
( Jinkō no Doujutsu ) - Artificial Eye Technique
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40/ ( 50 for Lasers )
Damage: Equal to Jutsu Absorbed/90 for Lasers ( -10 to user when used ) (120) + 30 = 150
Description: Jinko no Doujutsu are special created cybernetic chakra eyes. These artificial eyes can absorb and discharge jutsu, and are outfitted with a special beam emitter that causes cellular decay, halting regenerative abilities. However, the artificial eyes don't have an unlimited capacity and can be overwhelmed by a person of massive chakra supply. When absorbing techniques, the user can only absorb things within short range and, more specifically, near contact with him. Each eye has the capacity to absorb up to 100 chakra before needing to release it or risk breaking the eye. This can be used to absorb techniques, once per eye every 2 turns. The use of the laser beams can be done once every 3 turns as well, capable of moving at Jounin rank speeds and deals Forbidden ranked damage on contact, unable to be healed afterwards.
Note: The use of the user's Lasers can be done up to 4 times, once every 3 turns.
Note: Should more than 100 chakra be absorbed, the Artificial Eye will burst, causing 40 damage to the user while disabling usage of the other for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used by custom Cyborgs and Delta. For custom Cyborgs, requires Mechanic Specialty.
On the outside the building collapsed and Adelaide watched in terror thinking Alucard would have perished in the dust and stone that remained. She would place Lilith away from her and the entity knowing fully well it was damaging her mentally and spiritually. From the rubble, Alucard would rise up having cloaked his entire body in Dust release in order to nullify the impacting damage of the collapse.

(Jinton: Rasutaraizu | Dust Release: Rasterize)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 20-40 (30)
Damage: 40-80 (60)
Description: The user will expand a 3D field using their own body as a base for the expansion of the technique. This means the 3D shape expands around the user in all directions. Depending on the rank of the technique it will reach short(B rank, up to 5 meters around the user), mid(A rank, up to 8 meters around the user) and long(S rank, up to 15 meters around the user). Everything that is captured in the field(that has a cubic formation at the edge) will be disintegrated which will essentially rasterized the user away from their surroundings and leave them intact while everything around them is disintegrated. B rank can be used at all times, requiring a single seal. A rank can be used three times, once every second turn and requires two seals. S rank can be used twice, requiring a cooldown of three turns and requires three handseals.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.
Upon seeing him, Adelaide made a tough decision. She left both of them whilst carrying the artifact with her as she departed far from them using her propulsion jet legs to carry her deep into the sky far away. Alucard started to regain his senses the further away she got. Looking around he saw Lilith just lying on the grass in a deep slumber, unhurt physically atleast.. He walked towards her while drying up some blood from his mouth and regretted the fact he hadn't been strong enough. But Adelaide hadn't departed entirely. Intentionally her Mirror Drone remained which would be a beacon for Alucard to follow in order to catch up to her on the endeavor to find the Deep Stone Crypt finally. Alucard placed Lilith over his shoulder and followed it.

*Mission End*
LLM.

Reactions: Imp