Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a particular site i used to frequent on both my PC and phone but a few weeks ago, i was unable to access the site on both devices. They kept loading for extended periods and cut off and so i assumed it was from the site.

Recently though, i have been able to access the site on my phone but not on my PC. The site opens not only on my phone but on other PC's in the house but for some reason, my PC is excluded.

I tried a lot of stuff and noticed that when i ping the site in command prompt on my PC, the IP address it displays is different from the other PC's that i also use the ping command on. My best guess is few weeks ago, the site started using a different IP address but for some reason, my PC is unable to discard the old IP address and access the new one.

I've tried flushing my dns numerous times too.. and even when i try to access the site by using the correct IP address i get from the other PC's in the house, i get this error.

You must be registered for see images

Does anyone have any ideas on what other things i could try?

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or may be you got hacked by a computer phreaker snooping on your network.
Anyways I think you should contact the admins on the site through the other PCs. They'll probably tell what's wrong.
Thanks. I've sorted it out.. Apparently the manual dns server address (google dns)that i configured on my pc was the problem.. I'm not even sure why it would cause a problem in the first place, but i'm just glad its resolved now.

Reactions: Gunjan