Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The brackets have been randomly selected and all of you have received a random opponent.

Battling Rules
  • CJs and CEs are forbidden. The point of this competition is for all contestants to be on equal ground.
  • You have permission to use the Ion Particle Armor during your matches, however you will be able to keep it activated for only 3 turns each match. Use it smartly.
  • Keep in mind the fact that once the armor is activated you may use only the Lightning element. You can, of course still use Taijutsu, Genjutsu, etc.
  • All battles should be named similarly to this: "[IPA Tournament] -your name- vs -your opponent's name-"
  • After the fight concluded the winner shall post the link to the thread of the fight on this here thread.(repetition ftw)
  • Try not to post anything other than the results of your matches on this thread.
  • Whoever is first in his/her bracket shall create the thread(for example Frozenstein is the first in his bracket, Vayne is the first in his, etc.)
  • All fights should be concluded by the 6th of June. If 3 days go by without replying you are automatically disqualified. In case you are faced with a problem which doea not allow you to reply in the timespan of 3 days, you must announce me and your opponent in due time.
  • May the best fighter win. Good luck to all.
All clan passives are kept. It doesn't matter if it's a custom clan or a canon one. Same goes for their skills.

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not really a win, but my opponent gave me the win because he was occupied with schools and was too busy.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vex has given me the win of our tournament fight through VM, here is our .

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Brackets updated
- Please do not begin the round 2 battles before all other battles are done, just to avoid chaos
- Second round allows only Basic 5 Nin+Gen+Tai, since I have received a bunch of complaints

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I win, opponent didn't reply in time z.z

#Back2BackTimeLimitWins