[Technical Issue] "Invisible" white text and missing edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two things:

I choose to hide user customizations, as it makes NB laggy when I don't. When I go to "view conversations", I realized the color of the font for the time is in white and seems invisible. Could it be changed to a visible font color? I have pm'd the admins about this but it didn't get changed so I made a thread.
You must be registered for see images

Also, I would like to suggest the edit button to be placed back for VMs please. I find myself posting 3 times on people's profile at once when I used to be able to simply edit my VM. :|

That's all I got to say, really. xd

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That text appears white whenever it's set to hide the user's customization, it can only be fixed by admins. I've checked about the edit button, it appears and works fine for me.

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Request denied. :|

But seriously put back the edit button. :|
Yes, I've discussed this issue with you and many other members; everyone wants it back.
That text appears white whenever it's set to hide the user's customization, it can only be fixed by admins. I've checked about the edit button, it appears and works fine for me.
I know, I just said that. That's why I'm asking the admins via thread. :|

Really? I don't have the edit button.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I've discussed this issue with you and many other members; everyone wants it back.

I know, I just said that. That's why I'm asking the admins via thread. :|

Really? I don't have the edit button.
The white text doesn't seem like something important. It's only that way when you click "View Conversations". The day, month and year is visible. I'm certain most persons don't look at the exact time unless it's important, you can use a pointer to highlight the white area. By the way, I can see the edit button in the screenshot you posted. When was it taken?

Last edited:

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The white text doesn't seem like something important. It's only that way when you click "View Conversations". The day, month and year is visible. I'm certain most persons don't look at the exact time unless it's important, you can use a pointer to highlight the white area. By the way, II can see the edit button in the screenshot you posted. When was it taken?
I always look at the time, so I find it important for some reason.... xd
It was taken a long time for when I pm'd the admins, I was too lazy to take a new one.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#BringBackDaEditButton

What was the point of taking it away in the first place? Give me edits or give me death...or a ban, either one is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.