Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are various techniques in the story that seem possible and would be overowered if used, yet they never were.

Now it could be what's called 'plot device' or maybe specific reasons for them not being used. What do you'll think?

Examples:
• Minato
- Teleport Barrier, wherewith he applies the barrier on his own body, which means nothing can touch him as it immediately gets transported elsewhere as soon as it makes contact with his body/clothes. This would also make it easier to rush straight to the opponent and put an Fry tag on them, thus transporting their attacks onto themselves.
• Hidan
- Bigger Ritual Symbol, whereby he simply makes a bigger symbol, possibly covering the whole battlefield so that the opponent can't drag him out of it using their own techniques (like water dragon).
• Itachi
- Conscription Seal, wherewith he applies the CS for the Black Flames (and maybe Timeless Illusion) on all his crows, so that it activated as soon as they have sight of the enemy. This would apply his techniques without exhausting his own eyes or chakra. Also, with the opponent distracted by tens of fire-spawning birds, it would be easier for Itachi to hit them with the Sealing Blade
- Sealed Clones, whereby she seals full chakra clones of herself in her scrolls in her spare time (she could borrow chakra pills from medics or the Akimichi clan) and unleashed those in battle instead of risking herself.
• Jugo
- Life Absorption, whereby Jugo simply propels himself onto an opponent and directly absorbs their flesh, as he did with the samurai. He'd continuously recover from any damage taken while holding the opponent while they'd be literally finished within seconds

What do you think? Is there a reason these techniques weren't used to the effect of impossibility? How powerful are they? Who are the strongest they could be successfully used against?

@Silenqe
@minamoto
@gabe07j

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about hidan...dont 4get he creat circles with his foot..so teh more he stretch his leg teh bigger teh blood circle will be.. it's like a compass when u draw a circle ..it has limits i think..

other jusus u mentioned are pretty cool ones...they make sense in shinobi world...

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about hidan...dont 4get he creat circles with his foot..so teh more he stretch his leg teh bigger teh blood circle will be.. it's like a compass when u draw a circle ..it has limits i think..

other jusus u mentioned are pretty cool ones...they make sense in shinobi world...
I think he just uses blood to summon the symbol, because I doubt his feet are so fast that no one could stop him from finishing the complicated movement.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also can i sugest a other shikamaro badass jusu????...

i call it "Teh shadow susano".....

from his shadow shika can creat a giant 3D shadow in same size of susano or even perfect susano...and give it black shdow sword...

just imagine how badass tis teknik will be if kishimoto use it..

Reactions: gabe07j and Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

from his shadow shika can creat a giant 3D shadow in same size of susano or even perfect susano...and give it black shdow sword...

That would be epic, but it may cost too much chakra. Perhaps he could combo with Choji by covering him in shadows to capture any opponent he touches

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi not consistently employing the Totsuka, and Yata Mirror in battle simulations still baffles me.

The DB doesn't alludes to it having any type of spiritual limit, and if it's paragraph implication is anything to go by, it's significantly alluded to possess magical traits that acclimates it's power plane beyond, like anything that has been physically manifested in the serialization.

So yea, the author likely employs power limit constraints to physically limit the rate of gargantuan monstrosities of an assimilation that certain characters would exude given thier specific assortment of techniques.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi not consistently employing the Totsuka, and Yata Mirror in battle simulations still baffles me.

The DB doesn't alludes to it having any type of spiritual limit, and if it's paragraph implication is anything to go by, it's significantly alluded to possess magical traits that acclimates it's power plane beyond, like anything that has been physically manifested in the serialization.

So yea, the author likely employs power limit constraints to physically limit the rate of gargantuan monstrosities of an assimilation that certain characters would exude given thier specific assortment of techniques.
It seems to take a few seconds to complete its sealing.

Most opponents wouldn't allow that, so it'd just be a really expensive sword.

He also may have been hiding it to use against 'Madara'.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
seems to take a few seconds to complete its sealing.
Well, panels were never an accurate measurement of time, especially so in this case as Itachi likely never possessed killer intent against Orochimaru hence he's likely testing out the waters, and likely a facade (the slow paced absorption) to convince Sasuke that he's not all that powerful, and can be defeated in combat as opposed to what he extrapolated on as an ET (that he apparently believed that he is completely invincible, during the precedent stages of his prime.), and also likely a flank tactic as to not attract significant attention, as the immediate, instant sapping of the physical manifestation of the Hydra, as the subsequent physical force emitted could likely obliterate the area.
Most opponents wouldn't allow that, so it'd just be a really expensive sword.
Seems to me, that it's likely not all that slow, as ET Nagato is instantaneously spree-blitzed by the spiritual blade w/o a mental or physical reaction.
He also may have been hiding it to use against 'Madara'.
Yea, this is implicitly likely as he displayed significant preemptive tactics, and caution so as to trap, and elude Obito's grasp of external supply of information, respectively. Intel on such a magnificent ethereal spiritual tool might result in Obito taking preemptive measures as to acquire & assimilate it into his already hax skillset that might results in catastrophic consequences for the world at large.

Reactions: gabe07j

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are various techniques in the story that seem possible and would be overowered if used, yet they never were.

Now it could be what's called 'plot device' or maybe specific reasons for them not being used. What do you'll think?

Examples:
• Minato
- Teleport Barrier, wherewith he applies the barrier on his own body, which means nothing can touch him as it immediately gets transported elsewhere as soon as it makes contact with his body/clothes. This would also make it easier to rush straight to the opponent and put an Fry tag on them, thus transporting their attacks onto themselves.
• Hidan
- Bigger Ritual Symbol, whereby he simply makes a bigger symbol, possibly covering the whole battlefield so that the opponent can't drag him out of it using their own techniques (like water dragon).
• Itachi
- Conscription Seal, wherewith he applies the CS for the Black Flames (and maybe Timeless Illusion) on all his crows, so that it activated as soon as they have sight of the enemy. This would apply his techniques without exhausting his own eyes or chakra. Also, with the opponent distracted by tens of fire-spawning birds, it would be easier for Itachi to hit them with the Sealing Blade
- Sealed Clones, whereby she seals full chakra clones of herself in her scrolls in her spare time (she could borrow chakra pills from medics or the Akimichi clan) and unleashed those in battle instead of risking herself.
• Jugo
- Life Absorption, whereby Jugo simply propels himself onto an opponent and directly absorbs their flesh, as he did with the samurai. He'd continuously recover from any damage taken while holding the opponent while they'd be literally finished within seconds

What do you think? Is there a reason these techniques weren't used to the effect of impossibility? How powerful are they? Who are the strongest they could be successfully used against?

@Silenqe
@minamoto
@gabe07j
awesome post dude i totally agree with you. they are awesome. email me your theories frequently I like them. [email protected] and send them to me on facebook as well. your awesome dude :)
Post automatically merged:

super awesome post i totally agree with you awesome post dude i totally agree with you. they are awesome. email me your theories frequently I like them. [email protected] and send them to me on facebook as well. your awesome dude :)

Well, panels were never an accurate measurement of time, especially so in this case as Itachi likely never possessed killer intent against Orochimaru hence he's likely testing out the waters, and likely a facade (the slow paced absorption) to convince Sasuke that he's not all that powerful, and can be defeated in combat as opposed to what he extrapolated on as an ET (that he apparently believed that he is completely invincible, during the precedent stages of his prime.), and also likely a flank tactic as to not attract significant attention, as the immediate, instant sapping of the physical manifestation of the Hydra, as the subsequent physical force emitted could likely obliterate the area.

Seems to me, that it's likely not all that slow, as ET Nagato is instantaneously spree-blitzed by the spiritual blade w/o a mental or physical reaction.

Yea, this is implicitly likely as he displayed significant preemptive tactics, and caution so as to trap, and elude Obito's grasp of external supply of information, respectively. Intel on such a magnificent ethereal spiritual tool might result in Obito taking preemptive measures as to acquire & assimilate it into his already hax skillset that might results in catastrophic consequences for the world at large.
your awesome i love your post your right itachi is amaizing :)

• Love
Reactions: Infant and minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually they can be.

If there is a fight happening and two panels look the same, we can deduce that very little time has passed since if more time had passed, the characters would have moved. So combining context with the known speed of the characters can allow us to measure time.

In the case of the sealing blade,we don't even need the panels. Itachi himself states that Nagato will be sealed shortly but there is time for some last words, telling us the sealing is not immediate. We see also Orochimaru say a few words and even detach a little snake before the sealing completes. So clearly, some time passesbefore the sealing is complete.

Seems to me, that it's likely not all that slow, as ET Nagato is instantaneously spree-blitzed by the spiritual blade w/o a mental or physical reaction
The actual movement of the blade is decent enough, from what I've seen.

Unfortunately, both times it was used the victims were always distracted. This combines with Kabuto blaming Nagato lacking good movement with Itachi destroying Shared Vision to tell us that the blade itself can be dodged. Anyway, Nagato was looking at the air when the blade appeared from behind a dust cloud. Keeping in mind that that was a manipulated Nagato, that makes the blade come across as even slower.

Indeed

awesome post dude i totally agree with you. they are awesome. email me your theories frequently I like them. [email protected] and send them to me on facebook as well. your awesome dude :)
Thanks man

But I must advise against sharing personal details so openly on the internet. I myself have been hacked before so I prefer to refrain from such action.

• Angry

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Examples:
• Minato
• Hidan
• Itachi
• Jugo

@Silenqe
@minamoto
@gabe07j
awesome post dude. but what is a conscription seas and what is CS and can minato teleport that way without teleport barrier just by thinking and having the kunai on him. like when he leleported the tentails bijuu dama away

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually they can be.

If there is a fight happening and two panels look the same, we can deduce that very little time has passed since if more time had passed, the characters would have moved. So combining context with the known speed of the characters can allow us to measure time.
Fact is, though, that the Totsuka blade limitlessly extends hence it's unlikely that spiritual mobility could be implicitly deduced via panel. Although the logicality that you've cited could implicitly be employed for other standard scenarios.

Additionally, Itachi likely never possessed killer intent against Orochimaru hence he's likely testing out the waters, and likely a facade (the slow paced absorption) to convince Sasuke that he's not all that powerful, and can be defeated in combat as opposed to what he extrapolated on as an ET (that he apparently believed that he is completely invincible, during the precedent stages of his prime.), and also likely a flank tactic as to not attract significant attention, as the immediate, instant sapping of the physical manifestation of the Hydra, as the subsequent physical force emitted could likely obliterate the area.
In the case of the sealing blade,we don't even need the panels. Itachi himself states that Nagato will be sealed shortly but there is time for some last words, telling us the sealing is not immediate. We see also Orochimaru say a few words and even detach a little snake before the sealing completes. So clearly, some time passesbefore the sealing is complete.
Itachi likely could've been lying. It's not out of IC for him to do that.
The actual movement of the blade is decent enough, from what I've
Alright.
Unfortunately, both times it was used the victims were always distracted. This combines with Kabuto blaming Nagato lacking good movement with Itachi destroying Shared Vision to tell us that the blade itself can be dodged. Anyway, Nagato was looking at the air when the blade appeared from behind a dust cloud. Keeping in mind that that was a manipulated Nagato, that makes the blade come across as even slower.
Itachi could've spiritually placed Kabuto in a perfectly planned proactive illusion, that's not exactly not IC for him to accomplish.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact is, though, that the Totsuka blade limitlessly extends hence it's unlikely that spiritual mobility could be implicitly deduced via panel. Although the logicality that you've cited could implicitly be employed for other standard scenarios.

Additionally, Itachi likely never possessed killer intent against Orochimaru hence he's likely testing out the waters, and likely a facade (the slow paced absorption) to convince Sasuke that he's not all that powerful, and can be defeated in combat as opposed to what he extrapolated on as an ET (that he apparently believed that he is completely invincible, during the precedent stages of his prime.), and also likely a flank tactic as to not attract significant attention, as the immediate, instant sapping of the physical manifestation of the Hydra, as the subsequent physical force emitted could likely obliterate the area
While it may be possible for the blade to extend limitlessly, we have not seen that as yet.

Ultimately, it can only be extended as far as the user wishes and no more. This is the same as a kunai only being thrown as fast as the user can swing their hands.

We have no reason. to believe he lacked killing intent. Itachi specifically wanted to rid Sasuke of Orochimaru, so he wouldn't take that chance of giving him a route to escape (as he did).

We've never seen any environmental damage from the bladebeing used. The effect also being one that draws things in makes it unlikely to have any external damage.

Itachi likely could've been lying. It's not out of IC for him to do that.
During that speech of his belief in his own invincibility, he expressed a change of heart and mind.

So it's unlikely he'd lie afterwards. Not only, but he had no reason to lie to anyone there.

To intentionally slow down the blade would be taking a huge risk against someone who can use summons, gravitational blasts and explosive missiles.

Itachi could've spiritually placed Kabuto in a perfectly planned proactive illusion, that's not exactly not IC for him to accomplish.
Not only are his illusions visual, but he has not shown the ability to place a controller under an illusion.

The necessity of the Loop Illusion makes it highly unlikely Itachi is even capable of such.

Your ideas are possible, but they lack evidence