Introduction UwU

hanimeceo

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone i just joined to this forum.
I'm anime fan for 10 years now and im kinda bored so yeah i like to read posts and reply and stuff
But yeah thank you for having me!
Im small youtuber so yeah if you're interested in helping me out
here is the link to my channel:

Attachments

hanimeceo

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly im more into old anime series like: Berserk or GTO, Gantz most of animes today are basically the same, if you know what i mean, a lot of people may disagree with me, but there are new bullshit anime's that are clearly industry plants, trying to squeeze every single cent out of them, but a lot of other anime series are great such as: toky ghoul, attack on titan, jojo bizarre advanture, demon hunter, but thats just my opnion... Its all about taste really

Reactions: Sagebee

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly im more into old anime series like: Berserk or GTO, Gantz most of animes today are basically the same, if you know what i mean, a lot of people may disagree with me, but there are new bullshit anime's that are clearly industry plants, trying to squeeze every single cent out of them, but a lot of other anime series are great such as: toky ghoul, attack on titan, jojo bizarre advanture, demon hunter, but thats just my opnion... Its all about taste really
im more into old anime series too
i liked the old version of berserk it was cool Im always in if you wanted to talk about this series with me:3
We can talk about other old anime series too^^