ItzSkyy

Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:snickering:
Hola peeps from the animebase website, I am Skyy. I love to watch anime, watch regular tv-shows, movies, play video-games, love reading books, memes, and I love meeting new people. (send me memes) Tsuki told me to post everywhere so I am kinda posting on here just so you guys know a little bit about me. I love to talk to new people so feel free to message me on here or tag me on the discord (Skyy#5520) The shows I usually watch are filled with action, romance, and comedy. I don't know why I am spazzing about this but yea overall that's what I normally watch.

Reactions: bittersweet

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:snickering:
Hola peeps from the animebase website, I am Skyy. I love to watch anime, watch regular tv-shows, movies, play video-games, love reading books, memes, and I love meeting new people. (send me memes) Tsuki told me to post everywhere so I am kinda posting on here just so you guys know a little bit about me. I love to talk to new people so feel free to message me on here or tag me on the discord (Skyy#5520) The shows I usually watch are filled with action, romance, and comedy. I don't know why I am spazzing about this but yea overall that's what I normally watch.
Welcome to ABC, come play "Mafia" with us!