Results are only viewable after voting.

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*** without love, having *** without caring.

I think it's straight up animalistic and for the life of me couldn't imagine being intimate with someone without developing feelings steadily.

I think the fact that people can do it points that it's a serious flaw in someone.

Studies show the women who have more partners are less happier that those who have less and are more likely to divorce etc.

I think the fact that people technically can has given them an excuse that they should, and anyone telling otherwise is seen as villainous/on bad side.

Like how you can smoke and drink all you want, doesn't mean you should.

Also it may be the de-facto standard today, but please remember that de-facto standard some years ago was a lot different and there is no reason to believe it won't be so some years from now too.

What is your opinion on this subject?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Harorudo

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add another option to your poll:

'I believe that people should have the freedom to choose what is right for them without getting judged for it, given that all parts involved are consenting and no illegal activity is taking place. '

Reactions: Michelle

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add another option to your poll:

'I believe that people should have the freedom to choose what is right for them without getting judged for it, given that all parts involved are consenting and no illegal activity is taking place. '
Actually I forgot to add it in there, this is very much opinionated, I am pretty much stating my opinion, and asking others to share theirs, no criticism. None at all.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I forgot to add it in there, this is very much opinionated, I am pretty much stating my opinion, and asking others to share theirs, no criticism. None at all.
Yeah, it's all right. :)

People are different and they think differently.

My opinion is what i posted before, but I just wanted to add that people also want different things at different points of their life.

It is not a character flaw to want to explore your sexuality and one could argue that all *** is in fact animalistic, given that it is a primal instinct.

Reactions: AlphaTheCat

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with studies, they have manipulative meanings so the one with happiest men and the other with less happy women are not making me choose one or another.
I choose for the freedom to do what you feel to do and what makes you happy.
Personally i have a simple choice in this matter and it's connected with my feeling towards one man.