Interactive Fiction....

Soraton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long story short, I'm writing a , perhaps you've read it? I plan on introducing people from NB as characters in my story and was wondering if anyone would like to sign up? I already have two compadre's I plan on introducing as characters and am looking for three more?
Anyone interested?

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's this? A manga-esque novel that is woefully underpopulated by bees?

A large influx of bees oughta' put a stop to that!

OT: That was my application.

Soraton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for all your applications! I'm moved! I truly am :NO: BTW...I'll try and use your avatars and usernames as character names and descriptions when possible.

No, NEVER.

I shall be the protagonist

:scorps:
Sorry, the protagonist is a character of my own design. No NB MEMBER'LL TAKE AWAY MY POSITION! :scorps: No more info but you're in!....albiet as a different character...not the main...

i want to be the main heroine, with big boobs...

:blush:
Hmm....well, the position of heroine is already taken sadly. I will add you in though it'll be a minor role...probably only one chapter long. No more info but you're in!

Me, you should make me a main character ;)
Sorry that's taken...but I do have a position for you. No more info but you're in!

What's this? A manga-esque novel that is woefully underpopulated by bees?

A large influx of bees oughta' put a stop to that!

OT: That was my application.
I have a position for you! But it's somewhat minor and'll probably only last for one chapter and its related to the position I'm giving to Reizon-chan. No more info but you're in!

ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED! COME BACK NEXT CHAPTER! BWAHAHHAHAHA!

Last edited:

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, I'm up for it:) Just make sure I'm a lonesome dreamer with a cool atmosphere around me, like in real life. XD

Edit: Oh, didn't see the last postU_U ...Well, here's my audition for next chapter, thenxd

Last edited:

Soraton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm down. Would this take any actual effort on my part or do you just write it?
hmm iam up to it, kezako xD
Sure, I'm up for it:) Just make sure I'm a lonesome dreamer with a cool atmosphere around me, like in real life. XD

Edit: Oh, didn't see the last postU_U ...Well, here's my audition for next chapter, thenxd
Yeah, I'll try and add all you guys in future chapters. Might have to wait a while...and Jin, no, no actual effort on your parts.

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... if I can join in another chapter... I wanna be the epic minor villain dude who sorta appears through-out the story at certain small points, and then attacks the hero for no reason at all, but ends up connecting myself and the hero in the end somehow, only after I either get killed by the hero through some hard effort, or join the hero and get killed protecting him and his friends. >.> If that's even what this manga is about. XDDD But yeah... I want to be a recurring character... at some points >.> With my mask and all... >_> And lightning abilities... >_>