Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;XM17pxJ6_lE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM17pxJ6_lE[/video]

Now that that is out of the way, hello. I go by Volatile Soul on the forums. I'am kinda new to Narutobase. I usually lurk, but now I've decided to officially join up. I am what most would call an Uchihatard and a Sasuke fanboy :sasuke:. I can't really deny this, but can you blame me? There like abused puppies you can't help but love, even when they bite you.:( Unlike other fans, or at least, they are unwilling to admit it, I am completely obsessed. That doesn't mean I'll be annoying and ignorant though. My favorite characters are Sasuke and Madara, I like Itachi and Obito a little less than them, and I'm completely neutral to every other character except when their fanbase wanks them something fierce. Sadly, most of the time they wank Naruto which means I usually hate him. Despite this, I can respect him as a character and I don't like to see him or any other character, including Sakura, bashed. Heck I'd probably love him if people didn't pit him against my favorite char. At least if you're gonna bash make it funny.

In real life I like browsing the internet and reading whatever won't harm my young and impressionable mind. I don't particularly hate anything. At least I can't think of anything at the moment.My greatest goal in life is to not be a useless bum by the time my mommy retires so I can take care of her. Let her live in the lap of luxury until she dies. I am rather dull and boring and don't socialize much. :shy: Anyway... yeah. :bye:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Insert generic welcome message here]

just kidding, hope to see you around! PM/VM me and other members if you wanna talk for have questions.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome, VolatileSoul!
Enjoy The Base!

And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images

>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:

>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello :D
Welcome to narutoBase

Some links that might be helpful:

If you wonder about anything or just want to chat
then feel free to send me a

Enjoy your stay and have fun ^^​

Hoshi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the base, VolatileSoul!

Now help me not allow this sakura brat not to take my Menma! And also please check this links out!:

You must be registered for see images

Make Sure you Enjoy your stay!

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't think of my greeting as that long:dunno: Oh well. I'm the only person I know who likes to read so why should I expect anything:p You all didn't miss anything.