0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
vs
You must be registered for see images

Not much is known about Karin's abilities, except that she's quite a good chakra tracker. Furthermore, we know that she can heal others by biting her. However, this technique requires a lot of chakra, as we could see in the battle with Hachibi. She's not considered a medical nin.

Ino has always been Sakura's rival and, after the Time Skip, she's a medical nin as well, but not at the same level as her rival. We do know that she's not gifted in Taijutsu, but she's quite good with her clan's Ninjutsu...

I believe that neither of these two girls has shown their true potencial yet. Either way, who do you think would win a one-on-one fight?

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg karin will destory ino....i mean thats not a fair fight... lets face facts really ino has no true skills at all i mean thats why her fight with sakura at the exams thing a few years back ended in a tie....because they didnt have any real skills....now karin has some really awesome abilites that makes ino look like crap....sorry ino you dont stand a chance....to be honest i dont see ino becoming a jounin at all.... so in the end

karin wins hands down

bik_zz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karin will win for sure.....she's been working for ORO and her experience will be alot better than Ino as she controlled a hideout alone with her ability..and I also read that she took out one of the prisoners effortlessly while trying to run frm the prison....

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no way ino can win karin would since all the chakra in her traps and avoid them and she can since the chakra from that mind jutsu ad avoid it. and karin can recover from damage faster than ino

they are both kinda lame but karin wins easy