minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

1st in tis sektion not just u but all oder posters should include teh psychicological conditions...forexenple in ur case u saying choji will fight his father..wich is hard to happen from ethical view...

dont tell me im wrong cuz u included all geografy and knowlege conditions but not ethical and psychical ones????...

Kin
290๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1st in tis sektion not just u but all oder posters should include teh psychicological conditions...forexenple in ur case u saying choji will fight his father..wich is hard to happen from ethical view...

dont tell me im wrong cuz u included all geografy and knowlege conditions but not ethical and psychical ones????...
Read the OP. Its shikamaru and his father, ino and her dad, and choji and his father all together as one team VS 6 paths of pain

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Read the OP. Its shikamaru and his father, ino and her dad, and choji and his father all together as one team VS 6 paths of pain
ohhh ok my bad sorry!!.... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… ..

in that case nagato will solo teh shit out of dem...i mean nowlege won't be trouble for pain...

if shadow jusu is used pain can escape it and learn about it..same for chiakamaro big size jusu...and ino mid swish jusu...

6 tendus can handle those 6 konoha fodderz..

but plz change title of thread....cuz its madara's rinnegans will be fighting against chiko ina cho..rather then nagato himself..

Kin
290๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

in that case nagato will solo teh shit out of dem...i mean nowlege won't be trouble for pain...

if shadow jusu is used pain can escape it and learn about it..same for chiakamaro big size jusu...and ino mid swish jusu...

but plz change title of thread....cuz its madara's rinnegans will be fighting against chiko ina cho..rather then

but plz change title of thread....cuz its madara's rinnegans will be fighting against chiko ina cho..rather then nagato himself..
I mean is it a possibility that ino and her father can take over one or two of the paths? Like take over the body of the summoning path and use its summons against the other paths. Preta path is useless in this fight seeing as how ino shika cho dont use elemental jutsu and i doubt preta path can absorb shadow jutsu. Since the 2 inoshikacho teams have knowledge on pain...they will for sure go for the naraka path (the healing path) and im sure shikaku and shikamaru can create some strategy for the team. Chibaku tensei will be a problem but would it be possible if choji and choza both used their giant butterfly mode together they could smash the chibaku tensei sphere? I mean in the war arc choji and choza pushed back the gedo mazo even only for a moment.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Defense against Lasers?
Defense against Giant missiles dropping on their heads at speed greater than mach 10?
Any defense against their techniques getting sucked into an infinite void?

SoSP are incredibly underestimated. They utterly destroy anyone who doesn't outright overpower them with super-high stats

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto