Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inner Sakura have been a mystery since p1 but lakooki just cracked it... is a genjustu power that have links to kaguya... let me explain :)

Sakura was genjutsu type from moment zero in this manga and inner sakura have very similar properties to genjutsu move...

Sakura can use it to mentally overwhelm ppl...

and we see saskey have a similar ability to drive ppl out of a mind space...

in fact even saskey ms genjutsu is like great sakura genjutsu she use on naruto

but how does this link to kaguya?!??!

Kaguya power is also an inner power... when she convince madara to absorb her it was her will manipulating him via genjutsu to do it... inner powers are a genjutsu tool that let you control teh brains of ur enemies

thx 4 reading :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inner Sakura have been a mystery since p1 but lakooki just cracked it... is a genjustu power that have links to kaguya... let me explain :)

Sakura was genjutsu type from moment zero in this manga and inner sakura have very similar properties to genjutsu move...

Sakura can use it to mentally overwhelm ppl...

and we see saskey have a similar ability to drive ppl out of a mind space...

in fact even saskey ms genjutsu is like great sakura genjutsu she use on naruto

but how does this link to kaguya?!??!

Kaguya power is also an inner power... when she convince madara to absorb her it was her will manipulating him via genjutsu to do it... inner powers are a genjutsu tool that let you control teh brains of ur enemies

thx 4 reading :)
Nice facts Lakooki.

Reactions: Kakooli

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hard facts once again. There's a reason Inner Sakura could thwart Ino's own genjutsu and its because she has the control over chakra flow to disrupt genjutsu or induce it on an enemy.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory is relevant againe after boruto new chapter :)

Nah, but there’s def a connection between kaguya and byakugo. I think byakugo was either originally created by then for storing chakra(or taking it), or copied by someone needing to store or steal chakra.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s mentioned around the same time we see him absorb the juubi’s chakra and become an ootsutsuki again.

Femme would be losing her shit if she was still around

• Love
Reactions: Kakooli

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, but there’s def a connection between kaguya and byakugo. I think byakugo was either originally created by then for storing chakra(or taking it), or copied by someone needing to store or steal chakra.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s mentioned around the same time we see him absorb the juubi’s chakra and become an ootsutsuki again.

Femme would be losing her shit if she was still around
Hmm...Maybe Kakooli should summon her?

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem