Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
In a flash of bright fanfare, confetti and other amusing and silly art – out came a young lady. Her hair tied in a bun but kept together through an ink brush – aligned with her signature kimono and other ink supplies within her carrying bag. It was her first time teaching someone in the art she ever so loved. Ahem… she cleared her throat, trying to hide all visual source of excitement in her tone. She opened her eyes and smiled, gesturing with a whisk and weave of her hand as she fueled chakra into her brush and into the ink to animate it. Making all sorts of words, and animals to form all over.
You must be registered for see images

Welcome welcome! You have chosen me, the Queen of Artists as your teacher here today. It brings me the utmost joy to finally show the world just how amazing the art of Ink Ninjutsu is. Its one step further into the right direction but alas we must start from humble beginnings. Now then my dear student, tell Sensei Hokusai what is it that made you attracted to this beautiful craft. Was it my own inspiration? Other’s from across the world? Your own natural talent for drawing? Please let the world know! Along with this I want you to tell me what you understand about Ink Ninjutsu.

She ended her introduction as she guided the ink back into a ink pot and closed the lid. She took off her bag and tossed it onto the ground, as all sorts of canvases, brushes, ink brands and much more material came out…she came sort of overprepared but she didn’t care!

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I choose Ink Ninjutsu because I thought that it will be very versatile in battle. For example, I could use birds for scouting, tigers for offensive purposes. There are a lot of advantages that Ink Ninjutsu provides to its users.

Ink Ninjutsu allows it's users to manipulate ink into forming physical objects in the forms of animals which can be used for a variety of purposes. The most well-known user of Ink Ninjutsu is Sai who was introduced in Naruto Shippuden.

@Hokusai

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With a rather amused face, the artist was quite pleased with the answer but still she felt it was…lacking. Regardless, she would add onto anything he might have said. Indeed it is versatile but it’s an art that has to be appreciated to truly know and understand. Imagination is the world’s scariest tool, something many fail to realize as simply thinking and crafting a powerful bomb for example can be as dangerous as one might imagine. Alas, I’m not terrorist so we don’t have to worry about any of that…anyways your spot on about turning the ink into physical forms but don’t let the fixated use of Sai be a distraction. Ink Ninjutsu is not limit to mere animals as you can give form to anything you can draw and think off.

Now then, before we get into the more interactive part of our training – would you like to show me what you can do without infusing chakra into ink? Show me an example of your art right now! Also what do you think are the strength and weaknesses of ink ninjutsu
she said as she finished rambling.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After listening to sensei, Dean thought for a bit and said "I can do some drawings with ink"; he then drew and coloured a Christmas tree.

I have no idea about strength and weaknesses. I did not find any mention of this in the guide.

Also, what is the limit of the ink creations?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well to be quite honest it didn’t have one up until recently but Ink Ninjutsu is treated as neutral to all forms of elements which is nice. You can find in this thread: https://animebase.me/threads/±±-elements-weaknesses-correct-usage-and-guidelines-±±.718942/

You’ll need to be more specific about that question. Like do you want you can do in terms what you can draw? I’ll give you a run down of some of the things ive done so far with once we are nearing the end.