Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I'm not the invincible swordsman, Jūbei,
I'm not the one praised as a master of espionage, Hanzō,
I'm not the renowned caster Abe no Seimei.
Why, out of all people, I, a swordsmith, was summoned.
For being unable to foresee that, this is your defeat.

Once seeking for the ultimate blade.
A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones, nor life.
What I seek for is the clearance of resentment.
The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny.

That is, to free oneself from Karma.

Upon one's arrival are countless tools.
Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords.
This is the place where all paths cross.
This is the place where all desires flow.
This is the place where all deaths await.
My whole life was for this single swing.

The heart of the blade is right here.
Take this, This is my Tsumugari Muramasa!!​

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long Sword of the Demon Blacksmith (Muramasa no tachi)
Long Sword of the Demon Blacksmith (Muramasa no tachi)
Type:
Weapon
Weapon rank: S
Range: Short
Chakra cost(s):
-30/turn the sword is unsheathed.
-30/Quickdraw used
Damage Chart:
Quickdraw(Short range)
-A rank, 60
Quickdraw with a movement enhancing technique-S rank. 80
Description: Muramasa no tachi (Muramasa for short), is a modern sword named after the famous blacksmith, Muramasa. Although not crafted by Muramasa himself, the sword is his living legacy heavily emphasizing on attack strength. Opposite of most weapons, the blade is not ancient neither imbued with any magical forces. Instead it combines the Muramasa’s own sword crafting skills with a hint of modern ninjutsu & kenjutsu techniques to generate effective strikes with overwhelming damage output.

The sword is a “Tachi” not a Katana, with chakra receptors all around the hilt that manage inflow and outflow of energy across the sword and the user (general electrical energy from lightning release, but may involve other elements if used with a Custom jutsu). The hilt includes a switch the activates the receptors allowing the user to freely channel energy across the sword and his body. The sword is a vibroweapon, a high frequency blade similar to the ones used by Kirabi and Sasuke, meaning that it uses electrical energy to generate molecular vibration which, on physical contact, breaks the molecular bonds of other matter allowing the blade to effortlessly cut through objects. Murasama’s ancient sword development techniques were used to design the blade which makes it highly conductive, the different layers of alloy makes use of the peltier effect to keep the heat energy at the swords core without radiating any outside, the reduced loss of energy combined with the continuous supply of lightning chakra from the user soon charges the blade, changing its color to red. The sword leaks out electrical electrical energy of red wavelength, the red color is an indicator of the abnormal amount of energy flowing through the blade which allows Muramasa to cut objects better more easily than any other weapon known. The cutting potential of the sword could be defined with examples, Flying Swallow technique and both Sasuke and B’s vibroblades are able to pierce through steel with their weapons, Muramasa only takes this ability further effortless piercing through diamond, further more making it extremely lethal for person if hit directly by blade.

However this attack strength, abnormal as it may be, isn’t Muramasa’s primary ability. Muramasa’s main feature is its sheath: where the sword helps maximize the cutting ability, the sheath helps the user muster enough strength, this means while Muramasa has the potential to cut through diamond, it is unable to without the proper input of force. Unique to the sheath is its ability to store energy for burst damage when unsheathed, its features a trigger which when released would launch the blade outside for a single “Quickdraw” technique, which provides the necessary strength to perform such a powerful slash. The Quickdraw technique is Muramasa’s signature skill, when released the blade is launched out of the sheath like a ballistic shot which allows a swift Iaido strike extremely difficult to track within close proximity. The technique would however possess a downside in precision, because of the speed of this technique the single strike wouldn’t land if used either a second early or a second late. Quickdraw skill generates great force, combined with the piercing ability of the blade it allows great feats for both offense and defense. I.e. If the Quickdraw ability is used to slice through an earthen projectile aimed at the user, Muramasa would slice cleanly through the projectile, but the force granted by the sheath will be enough to alter the trajectory of the projectile and divide it to move past the user without harm. For intangible objects, such as Wind or Water, the strike force will distort the shape. The Quickdraw skill ensures that the blade destroys anything with the potential to be harmed (With the exception of Indestructible objects and anything else within reason, the ability is not absolute), the damage is further enhanced if combined with techniques that allow extreme movement such as the Lightning release armour or Swift release Shadowless Flight technique due velocity multiplying force. The sheath is capable of holding other forms of Chakra and electric isn’t the only type of energy that can be channeled through the sword allowing it to be used for the user's other elemental CJ.
Note: The sword is indestructible. Quickdraw skill may only be used in alternating turns allowing a cooldown time for sheath to recharge.
-Appearance: & .

Approved Here:

Thanks man. <3