Infinite Tsukuyomi is basically THE MATRIX!

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi may have watched the movie so he came up with this. The Holy Tree drains the life energy to power the machine while everyone is in the dream world. Basically, it is the same thing in the Matrix.

You must be registered for see images

And This.

You must be registered for see images

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Matrix/IT quote was pretty funny.

I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the tablet. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Mugen Tsukuyoumi is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is Neo, Sakura is Trinity, Sage of Six Paths is the Oracle, Kaguya is the Architect, Madara is Agent Smith, Kakashi is Jason Lock, so Naruto must be the Morpheus!
Omg I'm about to web sling my computer. Naruto can't be morpheus he didn't "give" sasuke anything that would make him morpheus. Either you're trying to rustle my jimmies by centering in on sasuke as neo or you're just plain deluded! :heh:

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't see that he mentioned about the Matrix.
Kishimoto said in an interview that his inspiration for Gaaras second costume was No from the Matrix.

Personally i dont think theres anything wrong with it being similar to the Matrix simply because its a cool spin on it. And it makes sense for it to be that way. Like when i first heard about it i thought they were just gonna wonder around aimlessly and eventually starve to death. But now we know that they are actually gonna be hooked up to the God tree and have theyre Chakra returned to it while they live out their fantasies.

The Matrix is similar in that they are hooked up to a machine but it simulates real life and they are just a battery for robots. Because the constant brain activity gives them electricity.

Similar yes but they both have their own spin on it.

Beside the matrix is a more Sci-fi rip off of The Invisibles. Its the exact same plot almost and You can even see whos the Morpheus of the group of rebels who fight the evil demon like insects that have all of Humanity under its "illusion" that everythings fine and dandy keeping them dumb. When in reality its a hell hole.

And get this The main character Jack frost. Turns out to be the Messiah of the Human race -.-

Check it out