Infinite Tsukuyomi : For or Against (Explain)

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The real one.
Although sometimes, Dreams you could control yourself would be nice.
It's just that "forever" concept of it I don't like.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if there were no restriction in the Infinite Tsukiyomi (i.e. turning into White Zetsus) I would still choose the real world any day of the week. A dream may reach sky-high limits and could fulfill anything you ever wished for, but at the end of the day, a dream is still a dream. It's best to transfer those realistic dreams into the real world instead of living in a fantasy your whole life.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Doesn't it only turn you into a Zetsu if you're in there for a long time and Kaguya drains all of your chakra?[SUB]
[/SUB]

Well yeah it doesn't turn you into Zetsu instantly, but still I wouldn't take the risk.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if there were no restriction in the Infinite Tsukiyomi (i.e. turning into White Zetsus) I would still choose the real world any day of the week. A dream may reach sky-high limits and could fulfill anything you ever wished for, but at the end of the day, a dream is still a dream. It's best to transfer those realistic dreams into the real world instead of living in a fantasy your whole life.

Except that "fantasy" is forever and the Tree is keeping your corpse alive so you could dream.
You only die and turn into a White Zetsu when Kaguya wants to take all her chakra back.[SUB]
[/SUB]

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well yeah it doesn't turn you into Zetsu instantly, but still I wouldn't take the risk.

Not instantly. Just if Kaguya drains your corpse of all of its chakra.
If there's no Kaguya, then you're good and can dream forever.[SUB]
[/SUB]

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Except that "fantasy" is forever and the Tree is keeping your corpse alive so you could dream.
You only die and turn into a White Zetsu when Kaguya wants to take all her chakra back.[SUB]
[/SUB]

And yet in all that time, you will accomplish absolutely nothing with your life, only dream. Most people would agree that it'd be best dying leaving some sort of (hopefully positive) mark in this world instead of dying doing nothing with your life and leaving no sentimental impact.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"A dream may reach sky-high limits and could fulfill anything you ever wished for, but at the end of the day, a dream is still a dream"

However,if that is the world they wish to inhabit it would become their new reality.
Your stating it as if reality has been concretely defined which it has not been.

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on some factors, like who is casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi, if it is Kaguya, then i dont what it is to be a white zetsu, so maybe not. If it is Madara and/or Obito then i am all for it.

The real one.
Although sometimes, Dreams you could control yourself would be nice.
It's just that "forever" concept of it I don't like.[SUB]
[/SUB]

You mean eternal happiness?
Whom wouldn't want that?
My dream would be for every being to be happy, for there to be harmony, peace, and balance.

The only real downside you failed philosophic people failed to see is that we as humans wont be able to progress, but then again would we be able to learn in this "dream" i.e. progress?
Real world. IT turns you into Zetsu...
Kaguya does it, via the god tree, read the manga right.
It is an eternal dream, only when u r disturb do you realize it is "just a dream".
I, however, would pick the eternal dream, that is, Infinite Tsukuyomi, because in the end of the day, people would have different opinions, so it is not always "best to transfer your dreams to reality".

And yet in all that time,
you will accomplish absolutely nothing with your life, only dream. Most people would agree that it'd be best dying leaving some sort of (hopefully positive) mark in this world instead of dying doing nothing with your life and leaving no sentimental impact.
You would accomplish the same in reality or in a dream.
You said it yourself, hopefully they would leave a positive mark.
The God Tree/Juubi drains them of their chakra not Kaguya.
That's weird, i read that it feeds u chakra in order to keep u alive. Huh.