Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we have infinite loops in this series?

By this, i mean interactions which would never end.

If not, what's the closest we could get?

So far, i have the following:
1. Kakuzu vs Animal Path, particularly Cerberus
Kakuzu takes the heart of the dog, the dog spawns another one. Kakuzu takes it again, the dog respawns again. I think this loop would only end if the technique for respawning requires chakra. Even so, Nagato could place the Void Path next to Kakuzu to take chakra from the new hearts.

2. Kakuzu vs Kisame
Kakuzu takes the heart of Kisame, Kisame takes chakra from the heart to regrow a new one. Kakuzu takes the new one and so on. Since the heart - Sasori - contains all the chakra of the body (?), Kisame should be able to grow more than a heart from the chakra he takes. This means this loop actually gets stronger after each turn.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bikoncho@ widat ava pic noboty is gona take u serioszly..
Its about the person behind the picture

Still, the picture itself is an expression from and therefore of the person, so it is worth something
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't Kabuto almost in an infinite loop?
@wanderingcactus
@Nidaime Suiton
@Symmetra
@Silenqe
@salamander uchiha
@Moxxi

Would the loop have ended if Kabuto got tired, since illusions apply on the brain?

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its about the person behind the picture

Still, the picture itself is an expression from and therefore of the person, so it is worth something
Post automatically merged:

@wanderingcactus
@Nidaime Suiton
@Symmetra
@Silenqe
@salamander uchiha
@Moxxi

Would the loop have ended if Kabuto got tired, since illusions apply on the brain?
Redbold : jusu izanami do everyting and controll kaboto's mind and even fizical state...(you have to take into considerations teh fiction parts in anime)...

just try put urself in place of kaboto where u experience endless loop of izanami...it's like reall torture...

however koshomoto should've explained more about izanami process..and it dizerve separate detailed thread to be posted here..how did izanami made kaboto realize his mistakes??? and become good konowa citizen ????...cuz it seems as if kaboto was forced to admit his mistakes just to break infinit loop of izanami and stop get tortured...

izanami is badass jusu but it's goal is weird and not undastandble...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im taking notes :

1-bikoncho say he not take himself seriozly..

2-in previos threed he say : he is bish and scared...

wonder what else he will say..anyway i'll just note down what he say in my bikoncho notebok..

• Haha
Reactions: Chikombo

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto's loop wasn't based on whether or not he is tired but when the caster choose to break it: (by getting the desired result since it is to counter the izanagi: which gives a desired result).

So Kabuto's prerequisite to breaking the cycle is to give up and not fight. If Itachi gave the Izanami a different result, he might've gotten him into an infinite loop.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto's loop wasn't based on whether or not he is tired but when the caster choose to break it: (by getting the desired result since it is to counter the izanagi: which gives a desired result).

So Kabuto's prerequisite to breaking the cycle is to give up and not fight. If Itachi gave the Izanami a different result, he might've gotten him into an infinite loop.
but kaboto was forced to become nice through izanami or at least thats how it looked like...shitty jusu if u ask me..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but kaboto was forced to become nice through izanami or at least thats how it looked like...shitty jusu if u ask me..
It's a plot device like the Izanagi. The whole concept of Izanami/Izanagi thing was just absurd. I mean at the very least it shouldn't be a normal Sharingan power. Should be Tenseigan/Rinnegan level. Something that you would need to sacrifice your god eyes for. Much like how you wouldn't be able to use/summon more your TSOs if they get teleported away or used to bind someone.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are plenty. Endless possibilities. From technicalities of an Izanami user vs an Izanagi user, to Kakuzu's hearts, to Sasori's puppets, to an Infinite Tsukuyomi. There are plenty. Hidan as well lol. It doesn't have to be a loop. In a 1v1 situation one of the shinobi will eventually figure out what is going on and break the cycle but yeah. Plenty of possibilities.

Reactions: Infant