Infiltration completed!

Cyke

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Hello Narutobase!
So there's been an infestation of new members and I'm very happy to be amongst them! I like every character in Naruto (and yes that includes Sakura) and I can't wait to discuss with you. It may take some time before I awnser you because I have a lot of work to do.
See you later!
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,325
Reaction score
4,106
You must be registered for see images


Hello welcome to NB. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have the time, You can check out the FC in my sig. :D
 

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
898
you like sakura, get outta here.!!

welcome, tho.!!
 

frenchie

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
740
Reaction score
90
Nice to see someone else who doesn't hate on Sakura
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Hey welcome to the base If you need help feel free to ask me anything. Dattebayo!=D
 

Osmon

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
12,522
Reaction score
328
Welcome to the Base
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Welcome, Cyke!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images


>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:​



>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Welcome to the Base

You must be registered for see images


Play nice and enjoy yourself!
​
 

Cyke

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Thanks everybody! You all seem nice people! Oh and sorry if my English is not very good, it's not my primary language :)
 

Tendou00

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
64,191
Reaction score
295
:hi: Welcome To The Base & Have Fun !

Please read the global rules to avoid the infractions!​

If you have any questions about the site, most of it is explained in our FAQ thread​
Enjoy your stay!​
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
:hi: Hello , welcome to narutobase
fun and enjoy your stay
& please read the rules and feel
Free to leave a message at anytime.
 

Sadako

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
39
Welcome to NB :) I also joined recently and I hope you'll like it just as much as I do :)
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,104
You must be registered for see images


For you to be guided,

| | | | | |


Have fun.=DD
​
 
Top