Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just bought 'Dan Brown - Deception Point' and 'Dan Brown - Angels&Demons' this week xD
I saw a flyer for Brown's newest novel named Inferno. I viewed a review on it and the feedback wasn't that positive. In comparison with his earlier novels, 'Inferno' didn't get much kudos on the reviews.

- Їиfєяио -

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just bought 'Dan Brown - Deception Point' and 'Dan Brown - Angels&Demons' this week xD
I saw a flyer for Brown's newest novel named Inferno. I viewed a review on it and the feedback wasn't that positive. In comparison with his earlier novels, 'Inferno' didn't get much kudos on the reviews.
i just finished reading the book ... well , it wasnt that bad -- even tho i cant par it with Angels and demons it really is a good read :)
i suggest you not to pay attention to the reviewers and do consider reading that book :)
:win: really loved Angels And Demons .... i am sure u will have a great time reading it :win:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i just finished reading the book ... well , it wasnt that bad -- even tho i cant par it with Angels and demons it really is a good read :)
i suggest you not to pay attention to the reviewers and do consider reading that book :)
:win: really loved Angels And Demons .... i am sure u will have a great time reading it :win:
Ah.. I was anticipating Deception Point to be a highly interesting read :/ Hope it's just our differences of taste then ;p
I read 'Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol' 4 years ago and that one got me in love with DB's novels xd

Some of my books
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

- Їиfєяио -

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
deception point and lost symbol are awesome too :) .... but i just consider angels and demons as Epic =D

:) i dont think u are right about the difference in tastes :p .... i am familiar with all the novels shown in that pic XD except for rhonda byrne

i have heard a quite about the author .... and am planning to proceed towards her books quite soon

PS - I <3 Paulo Coelho ..... rit now i am reading the 29th book in his series " the winner stands alone " ....wow ....only 2 more books to go !​

Reactions: Fermion

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has that many novels? O_O I've only read 2 of coelho's books so far. Brida and the alchemist.

Rhonda byrne - the secret' is about the law of attraction and such ;p