CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got the game yesterday and played it from 3 am - 6 am because I had work this morning and make poor decisions. The game wastes no time in giving you your first power, about 10 minutes in and you can already fight. It's a much different vibe than the first 2 inFamous'. Your character isn't some down and out bike messenger, he's some punk from a Native American tribe called the OshKosh or Akatosh or something.

Now I don't like his character. So far he seems to think that he's some important freedom fighter even before he gets super powers and compares himself to Van Gogh and Ghandi. I'm sure I'll come around but this is my first impression.

Also I like the atmosphere surrounding the Bio-Terrorists (super powered people) very realistic and frighteningly accurate.

I'll post a part 2 once I'm finished with it, but like I said I'm only 3 hours in.

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have one :p and I will get inFamous SS on Easter. I am soo excited, I bet it's cool AF, although I do not like the character aswell.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its an amazing game! Great graphics i mean just perfect. possibly the best nextgengame of the year. im neutrall about the charakter so far. he is kinda funny but also cocky. i like his brother tho.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Been playing it on and off since I got home yesterday with the game, and I gotta admit, it has lived up to my expectations, love the new Smoke/Sulfer type power, though I must admit at certain segments I am confused, because at first Delson can't get out of hte cement powers, but during gameplay "poof" go smoke and your out of it rather quickly

Srom777

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game is really good! I'm enjoying it as well. I like the storyline and the graphics are amazing! One of the best exclusives for PS4 so far. You use the touchpad a lot in this game which I like!

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I finished it earlier Good Karma playthrough. And the game is good but not as good as 1 and 2 and Delsin is no where near the character that Cole was in my opinion. Graphics good music good gameplay same as others with a few differences. A good game and a must buy I think if you own a PS4 since this is basically the 1st true "Next Gen" game for the system.