Not open for further replies.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to Hindu/Vedic mythology Indra's(the Sky God) wife, Indrani is mainly known for her beauty and wrath/rage. Funny enough these are what Sakura is known for and has been known for since the series began. Of course I doubt Kishi even noticed this but it's really a funny little coincidence when you think about it.

According to Kishi in DB 2 I believe, Iruka and Team 7 were created first (Sakura was created around the same time as sasuke) so Sakura was the first female to have these traits in the manga and the only female to be associated with Sasuke as his love interest/wife so Tsunade and Kushina are not applicable in case any smart ass was going to bring them up.

Another funny little coincidence is that the alternative name for Indra is Sakra and it is actually pronounced like the Japanese pronunciation of Sakura.

Note: I am not reaching because this isn't proof of anything. Just little coincidences I pointed out.

Last edited:

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But..but.. Sakura isn't beautiful
She is actually praised for her beauty more than any other character in the manga and she is the only female to be praised for her looks apart from Tsunade. Kishi stated in a cover that she is beautiful like Tsunade, Jiraiya said the same, Naruto, Lee, Inari, Mitsuki and Sasuke think that she is pretty and she is unless people are blind.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got this shit off of Tumblr. :lmao::lmao:

Actually I am a Hindu and an Indian and I made posts about Sasuke, Sakura and Hinduism way before Raypazza. I made one or two on here too.

Funny thing is, Raypazza made many posts after I did so if anything he/she copied me. Nice try though.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is actually praised for her beauty more than any other character in the manga and she is the only female to be praised for her looks apart from Tsunade. Kishi stated in a cover that she is beautiful like Tsunade, Jiraiya said the same, Naruto, Lee, Inari, Mitsuki and Sasuke think that she is pretty and she is unless people are blind.
Whaat ? When did Jiraiya say that ? And Jiraiya found many girls pretty. And you're telling me he would choose her over Ino, Samui, Tsunade, Konan and Hinata ?

Also, Sai called her ugly and ended up with Ino. Lee stopped liking her in part 2 because every female grew up and gained better looks.

Last edited:

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whaat ? When did Jiraiya say that ? And Jiraiya found many girls pretty. And you're telling me he would choose her over Ino, Samui, Tsunade, Konan and Hinata ?

Also, Sai called her ugly and ended up with Ino. Lee stopped liking her in part 2 because every female grew up and gained better looks.
Sai also thought that Ino was ugly but lied to her because of how Sakura acted and I am going to need proof of Lee giving up becaue every other female got better looks. In canon Sakura and Tsunade are the only two girls known for their beauty and admired for it. Tsunade is known as the world's most beautiful woman and Sakura's beauty is comparable to hers according to Kishi and Jiraiya. Deal with it.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot about that Rock ninja.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay lol all I'm saying is Sai isn't the only one that called her ugly
That scenario was solely made by Kishi for comic relief. In no way was it to be taken seriously. About Sai, well we can assume he was a crackpot. :Sparks:

Doesn't matter she still has a big forehead and gets called ugly lolol

You must be registered for see images

Then she can't even control herself atfer that. Even a boy is prettier than her.

Ugly dog no offense
Once again, this was used for comic relief. :Sparks:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I am a Hindu and an Indian and I made posts about Sasuke, Sakura and Hinduism way before Raypazza. I made one or two on here too.

Nice try though.
Well I know a lot about Hinduism and I can tell that the Uchiha Clan and most of this story revolves around Buddhism. Sarada their daughter comes from Sarada Devi which is Hinduism and same thing for Garuda Sasuke's Eagle but Indra the God would never do this to his wife.

Comparisons are completely BS and off, try again kid.

:lmao::lmao:

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I know a lot about Hinduism and I can tell that the Uchiha Clan and most of this story revolves around Buddhism. Sarada their daughter comes from Sarada Devi which is Hinduism and same thing for Garuda Sasuke's Eagle but Indra the God would never do this to his wife.

Comparisons are completely BS and off, try again kid.

:lmao::lmao:
Apparently you can't read because I never said these proved anything but were fun little coincidences. I also never said that Naruto the series was a copy of mythology so I don't know why that pic of Sasuke's genjutsu is being brought up. Is there a particular reason why it is brought up? What's next, one of those tired "SS is abusive" lectures?

"Well I know a lot about Hinduism "
Am I supposed to be impressed? I have a Sarada murti right in front of me right now. Thanks for telling me about my own religion though. On topic you said I stole it from raypazza and I didn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.