Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did they ever explain which MS design was the real one for Indra?

You must be registered for see images

Or this one?

I hate how some of the manga and anime are not accurate with one another... are there any more instances where they aren't accurate with each other?!

Reactions: ReBoot

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The spiral design is official and it would further explain why people thought he had his "father's eyes".

Never use filler episodes for references, those are the kind of episodes that make fanfic look canon

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously the first. I don't get why the idiots in Pierrot wanted to emphasize Indra being connected to Sasuke by giving him the exact same Mangekyo pattern, even though Madara is no less Indra's reincarnation than Sasuke.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke have Indra's eyes , so how do you explain Indra having MS ?

Indra -

Sasuke -
Sasuke has Hogaromo's Yin chakra. . Indra had yin and Ashura had yang. So you get regular rinnegan or Hogaromo whole. Sasuke's eye = Indra(his own)+ Indra(of Hogaromo's). So his eye potency is 2×s Indra's giving him rinnegan of yin or jyubi eye. Whereas normal rinnegan is rinnegan of yin and yang. I hope that makes sense.

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has Hogaromo's Yin chakra. . Indra had yin and Ashura had yang. So you get regular rinnegan or Hogaromo whole. Sasuke's eye = Indra(his own)+ Indra(of Hogaromo's). So his eye potency is 2×s Indra's giving him rinnegan of yin or jyubi eye. Whereas normal rinnegan is rinnegan of yin and yang. I hope that makes sense.
Well , Sharinnegan is still closest to Rinnesharingan , which means/should be stronger, but Indra never had MS

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IT WAS NEVER SAID THE SPIRAL ONE IS INDRA'S MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN IT WAS ONLY DRAWN AS INDRA'S INITIAL DESIGN
, GIVE ME ONE PROOF THE MANGA SAID THE SPIRAL EYE WAS INDRA'S MS I'M WAITING....x

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well , Sharinnegan is still closest to Rinnesharingan , which means/should be stronger, but Indra never had MS
Sasuke's eye is stronger than Indra's its literally equal to rinnegan but in yin only. Indra's sharingan mutated into it's own form you could say the spiral itself is the perform of his MS or the original MS.
Indra himself however was on another level he was able to compete with RSM.

Last edited:

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously the first. I don't get why the idiots in Pierrot wanted to emphasize Indra being connected to Sasuke by giving him the exact same Mangekyo pattern, even though Madara is no less Indra's reincarnation than Sasuke.

Lmao so true... unless Sasuke was the "true" reincarnation of Indra. The only thing I can relate to that is although Hashi was Ashura's reincarnation he never had the same techniques such as kyuubi avatar and what not like Naruto did shown below

So maybe Naruto and Sasuke were the "true" reincarnations thus Sasuke having the same MS pattern as Indra and not Madara as well

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IT WAS NEVER SAID THE SPIRAL ONE IS INDRA'S MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN IT WAS ONLY DRAWN AS INDRA'S INITIAL DESIGN
, GIVE ME ONE PROOF THE MANGA SAID THE SPIRAL EYE WAS INDRA'S MS I'M WAITING....x

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm...

-
First of all, Indra got powers directly from Hagoromo / Kaguya - unlike the others transmigrants - and could be changed later because of the lack of the story