Indra - Ashura/Naruto - Sasuke

nointro

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been wondering that if the transmigrates of indra and ashura could choose a person of the opposite ***? for example what if Indra chose Sarada and Ashura chose Boruto. (last hypothetical lol) then from that what if the two successors were to have a child together, wouldnt that lead to so6p chakra? and it would be an official reincarnation of the so6p. :cool:

SayWhat21

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been wondering that if the transmigrates of indra and ashura could choose a person of the opposite ***? for example what if Indra chose Sarada and Ashura chose Boruto. (last hypothetical lol) then from that what if the two successors were to have a child together, wouldnt that lead to so6p chakra? and it would be an official reincarnation of the so6p. :cool:
but he isn't dead is he? isn't he just watching

Madara the Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think so because Indra and Ashura's souls who choose people that are evenly matched and another reason why they can't be inside Boruto or Sarada is because Naruto and Sasuke are not dead yet so no one can do the Soul Ritual Transfer. The most obvious reason is because Indra and Ashura were equals they can't be going to Boruto and Sarada because they are not equals. Bolt >>>>> Sarada. I guess if the fodderuno genes were avoided the child would have SO6P's chakra.

Last edited:

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wait, wouldn't the mother of Indra and Ashura have to be a sage for this as well?

If:
Sage + Sage Mom = Both 100% Sage --> Indra & Ashura = 100% Sage

But it's:

Sage + fodder Mom = 50% Sage, isn't it?

Am confused

Last edited:

nointro

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think so because Indra and Ashura's souls who choose people that are evenly matched and another reason why they can't be inside Boruto or Sarada is because Naruto and Sasuke are not dead yet so no one can do the Soul Ritual Transfer. The most obvious reason is because Indra and Ashura were equals they can't be going to Boruto and Sarada because they are not equals. Bolt >>>>> Sarada. I guess if the fodderuno genes were avoided the child would have SO6P's chakra.
Im using Sarada and Boruto as an example, If the transmigrants were both oppsite *** and had a child what would that lead to.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think they will. Plus, Indra and Ashura can't reincarnate in Sarada and Boruto respectively anyway.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
162๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well the migrants would end up fighting each other because that's what they've been doing threw time. If they have any say so over the bodies they migrate to then there will be no kids between them imo.

And i think for that to happen Naruto/Sasuke would have to die so that they could migrate elsewhere...an i assume they would migrate to infants so they could get use to the body type of the chosen host.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Infinite yes. Youre so arrogant. Madara and obito had achieve so6p level. They became juubi jin.

Stick to fanfic threads from now on.
I'm just going to say that if you think i'm only saying this because i don't like Obito, that's wrong. I'm saying it because i don't like Hagoromo or Transmigration bullshit. So i would prefer for my favorite character to stay out of it.

Juubi Jinchuriki and Hagoromo transmigrants are different things. For a start, Hagoromo never transmigrated after he died.

Last edited: