Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who was stronger Indra or Ashura?
You must be registered for see images
Indra (talent) started stronger but when they matured Ashu (potential) became stronger.

Can't say much for their movesets without knowing what MS powers Indra had, but wood style is not to be underestimated if Ashu had it.

• Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Indra (talent) started stronger but when they matured Ashu (potential) became stronger.

Can't say much for their movesets without knowing what MS powers Indra had, but wood style is not to be underestimated if Ashu had it.
As Hagoromo said he gave power to Ashura in the past and they were still equal

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
331💸
Kumi
184💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you can see in the image, Ashura had his avatar from his body power up and Indra had Susanoo but you have to know that Hagoromo gave his power to Ashura
Is there a statement in the manga that says it? As far as I remember, Hagoromo said Ashura is the next to bring peace through Ninshu. With training, he unlocked his potential to catch up to Indra. I mean he could be stronger idk. I'd like to think so considering Hashirama gapped Madara badly along with Naruto against Sasuke.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Is there a statement in the manga that says it? As far as I remember, Hagoromo said Ashura is the next to bring peace through Ninshu. With training, he unlocked his potential to catch up to Indra. I mean he could be stronger idk. I'd like to think so considering Hashirama gapped Madara badly along with Naruto against Sasuke.
Yes here it is

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"This time i shall share my power with you, Indra's reincarnate"
and this is another scan
You must be registered to see images

Edit

Giving Sasuke the Rinnegan doesn't prove anything

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

Edit

Giving Sasuke the Rinnegan doesn't prove anything
Ok but how you explain Sasuke's Rinnengan?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok but how you explain Sasuke's Rinnengan?
That's easy. Hagomoro gave Sasuke the Rinnegan because after making Ashura the successor, he felt guilty about not helping Indra at all,which I show the 2nd manga scan. I already explained that Hagomoro giving Sasuke the Rinnegan doesn't prove anything. This is like saying I gave someone $1 million just because I gave someone else a BMW. Power doesn't always mean abilities.

If you're in charge that also means power & why were the brothers fighting? It was because Hagomoro chose Ashura over Indra as the successor . I've already shown it in the first scan that I sent. In context he was referring to when the 2 brothers were fighting. Hagomoro said that the avatar was Ashura's power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infant