Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you are comparing condition of tired naruto, who was fighting with kage level shinobis for 2 consecutive days (without any pause), with the condition of healthy kushina? hmm makes sense.

It has been pointed out by numerous shinobis at multiple occasions that Naruto had exceptionally huge chakra reserves.
For your information, Naruto could create thousands of clones with his base chakra and that was part 1 genin naruto who had poor chakra control.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

For those who is in denial "Ignorance is bliss" It's 2018 and people are still ignorant af.
Next time, try to read manga instead of pulling ideas out of ass, Thanks.
Haha.. i was trying to make the OP see faults in his theory but then again would exhaustion really play a part seeing as before extraction, he wasn't actually visibly exhausted? IIrc, when he ran out of Kurama's chakra in the war he didn't look extremely visibly exhausted either.

Agreed with the rest though.. i was disputing it before but i've seen that Naruto did have large reserves irrespective of the fox. I mean, there's even a Db entry about his clan having large reserves xD

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uzumaki's don't have large energy reserves, only special energy to contain the Tailed Beast inside them which Naruto inherited from his mother, Kushina who herself admitted her energy was exceptionally strong unlike other Uzumaki clansmen, never said she had high reserves. A certain guy still keeps spouting the exact same BS, he repeated in a thread three days ago, how denial is that.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good discussion. Sadly some don't comprehend what i'm saying.

The point of this thread was stating Indra and Ashura's transmigrants will always have the capability of going beyond the normal regardless of what clan they are in.

Manga clearly shows us that those who are capable of tapping into Sage and OR Indra/Ashura related powers get more powerful.

Last edited:

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good discussion. Sadly some don't comprehend what i'm saying.

The point of this thread was stating Indra and Ashura's transmigrants will always have the capability of going beyond the normal regardless of what clan they are in.

Manga clearly shows us that those who are capable of tapping into Sage and OR Indra/Ashura related powers get more powerful.
You're still wrong. The only benefits that the incarnates got due to being incarnates was Madara's Rinnegan that he awoke in old age, making it useless, Sasuke's Rinnegan which he only got from the Sage personally visiting him and Naruto's Rikudo Sage Mode that he got from the sage visiting him. Before that, they had to rely on their genetics and training.

Look at Obito and Itachi who are not incarnates. Genetics play a bigger role in strength rather than incarnation. Incarnation is merely another persons chakra merging with yours. It's just a happenstance of nature, nothing more.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're still wrong. The only benefits that the incarnates got due to being incarnates was Madara's Rinnegan that he awoke in old age, making it useless, Sasuke's Rinnegan which he only got from the Sage personally visiting him and Naruto's Rikudo Sage Mode that he got from the sage visiting him. Before that, they had to rely on their genetics and training.

Look at Obito and Itachi who are not incarnates. Genetics play a bigger role in strength rather than incarnation. Incarnation is merely another persons chakra merging with yours. It's just a happenstance of nature, nothing more.
How come all(supposedly) incarnates have butted heads as, Naruto and Sasuke aside, leaders of the Senju and Uchiha? Madara as a kid could demolish full grown Senju before even awakening the sharingan, and Hashi was even stronger despite not displaying his wood style back then.