HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God dammit, Apple Launch happening live right now on YouTube somehow India managed to boycott the live chat VS everyone in the world. XDXD I've never seen such flame war XDXD India is actually winning :lmao:

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never really got what the bid deal is about Apple products. -_-
It is difficult to synchronise them with other products, they have limited apps, they are highly over priced. The only thing is that they have slightly better quality. That would be good if people used phones for 3 or more years, but they end up replacing it under a year. Most major phones do last more than a year easily, and are much cheaper than Apple products

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is difficult to synchronise them with other products, they have limited apps, they are highly over priced. The only thing is that they have slightly better quality. That would be good if people used phones for 3 or more years, but they end up replacing it under a year. Most major phones do last more than a year easily, and are much cheaper than Apple products

My iPhone 5S is still going strong(mom uses it) The note 5 I am using is shit grob when it comes to lag :|. I can easily use an apple phone for 3 straight years and never fall behind much :sdo:. I am more interested in MacBook Pro though, it's been overdue for an upgrade :score: I've been coding on my 2013 one :T_T:

Well India had a lot of people
Bruh They are roasting everyone :lmao:

Link :elmo:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My iPhone 5S is still going strong(mom uses it) The note 5 I am using is shit grob when it comes to lag :|. I can easily use an apple phone for 3 straight years and never fall behind much :sdo:. I am more interested in MacBook Pro though, it's been overdue for an upgrade :score: I've been coding on my 2013 one :T_T:

India ftw:vision:

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All about the aesthetic tbh

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My iphone 4 is still going strong hell i used it to type this message

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you want a good, long-living mobile phone, you should get one of these:
You must be registered for see images

You can lose them in your house, find them three years later and the battery is still not empty. And if you ever need to open a window, wall or door in an emergency, just throw the phone, it's like a sledgehammer. Doesn't break when you drop it either. That's what I call "long-living high quality".

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want a good, long-living mobile phone, you should get one of these:

You can lose them in your house, find them three years later and the battery is still not empty. And if you ever need to open a window, wall or door in an emergency, just throw the phone, it's like a sledgehammer. Doesn't break when you drop it either. That's what I call "long-living high quality".
Shit, we were talking about phones lady not God :sdo: