HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[COLOR="FF000"]Man oh man oh man them Indians have been trolling me since Proteas's exit in the Trophy. Calling us chokers! Virat Kohli was in line to win his first Trophy as a captain following on MSD's footsteps. I guess not! Pakistan messed up all those plans! Where the f#ck is Virenda Sehwag the tweeter King who trolled Pakistan! Indian are super over confident! It was their downfall! Let the bodies hit the floor let the party begin!!! [/COLOR]

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not at all sporting. You don't really have the right to troll us, when Pak was the one that defeated us. And they defeated you too. So, yes if you were a pakistani then you could have trolled us. And, we were the defending champions, and defended it till the last game, someone who hasn't won any trophies shouldn't be celebrating our loss. Besides Ab and Virat are good friends, there is no bad blood between you and us. Ab is one of my fav players infact.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not at all sporting. You don't really have the right to troll us, when Pak was the one that defeated us. And they defeated you too. So, yes if you were a pakistani then you could have trolled us. And, we were the defending champions, and defended it till the last game, someone who hasn't won any trophies shouldn't be celebrating our loss. Besides Ab and Virat are good friends, there is no bad blood between you and us. Ab is one of my fav players infact.
calm down bigboy

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some India fan is butthurt

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey listen here:
VK fans: ABD is a choker like proteas and cannot peform in a big stage. This is a big irony considering since VK became a top 5 in ICC rankings in short format(late 2013) India has won absolutely nothing which is no different from ABD.

World T20I 2014 chokes in final
World Cup 2015 choked semi final
World T20I 2016 choked semi final
World Champions Trophy 2017 choked final

tell me how is that not choking?????? If you think we never won a Trophy ask yourself which team won the first CT?

@ Pakistanis: Congrats for Pakistan for win in Cricket.

@ Indians: Congrats on Indian Hockey team's fantastic win:

Lel we know Hokey isn't much followed. Muh indian brothers were breaking tvs and burning Kohli pictures. I will be exceedingly surprised if Ravindra Jadeja house is not pounded like Yuvi's in 2014 for running out Hardik Pandya like that and get off the next over. The reason we all celebrating your loss is the over confidence ya'll showed before the match! You trolled pakistan really bad! Sanjay and Viru Sehwag were making Pakistan look like garbage with their commentary and tweets!

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey listen here:
VK fans: ABD is a choker like proteas and cannot peform in a big stage. This is a big irony considering since VK became a top 5 in ICC rankings in short format(late 2013) India has won absolutely nothing which is no different from ABD.

World T20I 2014 chokes in final
World Cup 2015 choked semi final
World T20I 2016 choked semi final
World Champions Trophy 2017 choked final

tell me how is that not choking?????? If you think we never won a Trophy ask yourself which team won the first CT?

Believe him, milkydean, don't argue. No one knows what a choker is better than a South African fan.

Lel we know Hokey isn't much followed. Muh indian brothers were breaking tvs and burning Kohli pictures. I will be exceedingly if Ravindra Jadeja house is not pounded like Yuvi's in 2014 for running out Hardik Pandya like that and get off the next over. The reason we all celebrating your loss is the over confidence ya'll showed before the match! You trolled pakistan really bad! Sanjay and Viru Sehwag was making Pakistan look like garbage with their commentary and tweets! [/COLOR][/B]
Many will tell you hockey is our national sport despite India not having any official national game. + I don't see why shouldn't we celebrate our hockey team's third straight win or you should be so worked up over it.

PS: No TV sets broken in my city. Either no one breaks one, unless they have an old dying set they want to replace or for the show. GST just raised the costs. Or the hockey team's win saved them here.

Mooky

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) 2014 T20 World Cup final, Kohli scored 77 off 58 ball. So no, he didn't choke.

2) 2016 T20 World Cup semi-final, Kohli scored 89 off 47 balls. So no, he didn't choke. It was the bowlers fault for the loss, not Kohli.

3) 2015 World Cup semi, India weren't even favourites to beat Australia. He played a shot that he normally smashes for 4 and got a top edge. Who cares? It's not as if Choke Africa got to the final

4) 2017 CT, he played a shot off his pads that 99.99% of the time he milks for runs. A leading edge off the bowling of a convicted cheater (Amir) got him out. Who cares? The tournament was going to be scrapped for 2017 and will most likely be scrapped in 2021. It's a fodder trophy akin to the Europa League.

So what if Sehwag made those predictions?
Glen McGrath makes whitewash predictions before every Ashes, so go cry about that.

How about ya worry about Choke African cricket that is dying thanks to Kolpak and quotas lol.

/thread

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) 2014 T20 World Cup final, Kohli scored 77 off 58 ball. So no, he didn't choke.

2) 2016 T20 World Cup semi-final, Kohli scored 89 off 47 balls. So no, he didn't choke. It was the bowlers fault for the loss, not Kohli.

3) 2015 World Cup semi, India weren't even favourites to beat Australia. He played a shot that he normally smashes for 4 and got a top edge. Who cares? It's not as if Choke Africa got to the final

4) 2017 CT, he played a shot off his pads that 99.99% of the time he milks for runs. A leading edge off the bowling of a convicted cheater (Amir) got him out. Who cares? The tournament was going to be scrapped for 2017 and will most likely be scrapped in 2021. It's a fodder trophy akin to the Europa League.

So what if Sehwag made those predictions?
Glen McGrath makes whitewash predictions before every Ashes, so go cry about that.

How about ya worry about Choke African cricket that is dying thanks to Kolpak and quotas lol.

/thread
Worry about Kumble :elmo:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As opposed to South Africa's talent pool being sucked dry by quotas and Kolpak?

Yeah nah, I know what is more worrying.

Diva Kohli on a mission to manhandle incoming coaches... continue burning posters and smashing tvs. BTW 70% of South Africa has no idea who is ABD so we are standing at different bridges here and yours is quite shaky

Mooky

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Diva Kohli on a mission to manhandle incoming coaches... continue burning posters and smashing tvs. BTW 70% of South Africa has no idea who is ABD so we are standing at different bridges here and yours is quite shaky
*Diva Kohli*
King Kohli.

*manhandle incoming coaches*
>implying being uneasy with a dictatorial coach is bad

*continue burning posters and smashing tvs*
YAWN

*btw 70% of SA has no idea who is ABD*
He's one of the biggest players in SA, so don't lie.

Last edited: