Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
With all the Touka=Hikari, Kaneki=Arata parallels it seems to be obvious that we will get a moment between Touka and Kaneki. My guess is that whatever happens will be what finally makes Kaneki care about himself, but my question to you all is:

Do you care? Are you looking forward to it? :wut:

onepieceuc1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The majority seem to believe that Amon is on Rue
I mean Touka is the first step to reach that. And Amon will be the final one in the next arc. I want Sasaki back :( ! But with all his memories. He needs to understand his life is not a tragedy. This one is strong but pessimistic, Haise was weaker but didn't his life to become a tragedy. It will be too soon for him to change like that, next arc will be good I think. :)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't know about Amon being part of it. In all honesty I see him and Amon clashing. I know most of you don't agree, but I see Amon coming back darker. :| Possibly with a stronger hatred towards Ghouls.

Also Haise was just Kaneki with Stockholm syndrome. I prefer the real Keneki over a dream

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tokyo ghoul fandom is starting to disgust me......

Please ishida-san, no pairing bullshit.

Weren't you the one pairing Eto and Ken and saying that Ken will leave with Eto and will not return to his friends at :re?
Don't be a hypocrite boy, besides nobody cares if fandom disgusts you, you're free to drop reading the manga anytime.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Weren't you the one pairing Eto and Ken and saying that Ken will leave with Eto and will not return to his friends at :re?
Don't be a hypocrite boy, besides nobody cares if fandom disgusts you, you're free to drop reading the manga anytime.
What are you talking about, I was saying that ken would leave with eto, because of plot and parallels not because I ship the two....... smh

Kaneki going back to re would put his loved ones in damage of attack by the V, his best options would be to leave with eto destory the V, then crush eto's plans or kill her, and finally if he lives after all that re:turn home.

...... So yet plot and go fk yourself

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are you talking about, I was saying that ken would leave with eto, because of plot and parallels not because I ship the two....... smh

Kaneki going back to re would put his loved ones in damage of attack by the V, his best options would be to leave with eto destory the V, then crush eto's plans or kill her, and finally if he lives after all that re:turn home.

...... So yet plot and go fk yourself
Oh boy, your sig and replies in this say otherwise.

I'm sure Ishida knows better what the plot is and what Ken is going to do, unless you're Ishida...oh wait you're not so gtfo hypocrite.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh boy, your sig and replies in this say otherwise.

I'm sure Ishida knows better what the plot is and what Ken is going to do, unless you're Ishida...oh wait you're not so gtfo hypocrite.
This manga is getting very predictable with the parallels in the current chapters, and no I was calling eto ken's new rize, a very sexualized character based on the dialogue, At that time I did ship alittle but that time has call to pass, and ai choose this sig because read the peom and when I saw this picture, I had to put them together.