Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows what will happen.
The further away we live away from Iran the stronger the security. If the invasion strikes the United States, Florida will be the first invasion on US soil. And when that happens defense will tighten up along with offense. Everyone should be grateful to live in the US. You know how hard it is to land a nuke on the United States?
Post automatically merged:

The further away from Florida the smaller chance anyone gets hit by an invasion or nuke

That's war, the closer you live to DC the more airplanes and radar in the area

If they hit our soil one time we will be the ones who retaliate. When the United States retalliates it will be all out war with infantry on Iran's soil. This is just the beginning.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think if Iran is nuked then like I don't think people will retaliate, maybe people will want too but there wont be any nukes to use.

Do you think people who live inside the US or other countries who sides with Iran will be branded as criminals or something? Like they did with japanese people in WW2?
If Iran does start to bomb the US or something?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if Iran is nuked then like I don't think people will retaliate, maybe people will want too but there wont be any nukes to use.

Do you think people who live inside the US or other countries who sides with Iran will be branded as criminals or something? Like they did with japanese people in WW2?
If Iran does start to bomb the US or something?
There is a difference between treason and protesting.

Under the 1th amendment people have the right to protest against something they believe is wrong.

Acts of treason on the other hand will brand someone a coward and a felonist.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got a source of this happening or you just talking shit?
My cousin was trained by a Veteran. Infantry is always the answer before nukes. It keeps them off our soil.

You see when Iran tries to play war they will learn that we will figure them out

And that gives the United States the advantage

They have no other choice

Last edited:

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The further away we live away from Iran the stronger the security. If the invasion strikes the United States, Florida will be the first invasion on US soil. And when that happens defense will tighten up along with offense. Everyone should be grateful to live in the US. You know how hard it is to land a nuke on the United States?

The further away from Florida the smaller chance anyone gets hit by an invasion or nuke

That's war, the closer you live to DC the more airplanes and radar in the area

If they hit our soil one time we will be the ones who retaliate. When the United States retalliates it will be all out war with infantry on Iran's soil. This is just the beginning.
Iran wants USA outta the middle east and to stop butting in their business.They never wanted to invade USA,lmao.
Does USA give a damn about that? Nope. Does USA even consider that killing important people from other countries in another nation's land + banning them from food and even medicine, because ,they weren't good boys and didn't listen to USA's bullshit orders,might be a bad idea and against human rights? Also nope.Did they take iran's warning seriously that they might strike back?Did they care about iraq's request to leave their country alonr?You right,they did not. Oh ,did they lose soldiers because of that?Ah,yes. Do they admit? LMAO ADMITTING WE WERE STRIKE?WHATS THIS,YOU EAT IT? If those soldiers didnt want to die they could leave, lmfaooo(we wouldn't let them tho.Just sayin.who are they to decide?)

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iran wants USA outta the middle east and to stop butting in their business.They never wanted to invade USA,lmao.
Does USA give a damn about that? Nope. Does USA even consider that killing important people from other countries in another nation's land + banning them from food and even medicine, because ,they weren't good boys and didn't listen to USA's bullshit orders,might be a bad idea and against human rights? Also nope.Did they take iran's warning seriously that they might strike back?Did they care about iraq's request to leave their country alonr?You right,they did not. Oh ,did they lose soldiers because of that?Ah,yes. Do they admit? LMAO ADMITTING WE WERE STRIKE?WHATS THIS,YOU EAT IT? If those soldiers didnt want to die they could leave, lmfaooo(we wouldn't let them tho.Just sayin.who are they to decide?)
Iran has threatened the United States since Thanksgiving, 2019, cut your bullshit in half and smell the coffee.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iran has threatened the United States since Thanksgiving, 2019, cut your bullshit in half and smell the coffee.
OK ,let me ask you this:
How the hECK can Iran even rEACH USA??????
Yes they have threatened them,but the ones in MIDDLE EAST .
Which one makes sense to you:
1)Attacking the country with the strongest military in the globe + US is...huge + LOCATED ON THE OTHER SISE OF THE WORLD and has like :/
2)Attacking its military forces withing their reign + they're far less powerful/equipped than the original military of US + thEy are the ones butting in middle east's business + why would they have a problem with US if they weren't a nuisance in first place?

Think through before you post.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK ,let me ask you this:
How the hECK can Iran even rEACH USA??????
Yes they have threatened them,but the ones in MIDDLE EAST .
Which one makes sense to you:
1)Attacking the country with the strongest military in the globe + US is...huge + LOCATED ON THE OTHER SISE OF THE WORLD and has like :/
2)Attacking its military forces withing their reign + they're far less powerful/equipped than the original military of US + thEy are the ones butting in middle east's business + why would they have a problem with US if they weren't a nuisance in first place?

Think through before you post.
You don't think Iran will try and bring the fight overseas. They have nuclear power now and are deemed a threat. I'm not saying they will last long on U. S. SOIL. Iraq once threw a bomb towards my state and it was shot down before it reached the harbor. Iran is a bigger threat and puts my entire family at risk just by going to war.

The entire nation swore revenge and they will suffer

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't think Iran will try and bring the fight overseas. They have nuclear power now and are deemed a threat. I'm not saying they will last long on U. S. SOIL. Iraq once threw a bomb towards my state and it was shot down before it reached the harbor. Iran is a bigger threat and puts my entire family at risk just by going to war.

amerika should stop bully other countriz....

and at same time i do not trust iran too...

and u r turikish not even ameriken..

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I ain't gonna deny you
But mate
Do you even know what they meant by revenge?:/
They won't hit Turkey don't worry.
Iran isn't going to "win over"US and shit.
And no,just because one country doesn't agree with them,doesn't mean they should be ALL shut down by a nuke.
That's terrorism ;)

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
amerika should stop bully other countriz....
AH. THIS.THANK YOU.
They'll be saying all over twitter that yeaaaa tHE rEAsOn irAn iS stILL oN tHE plAnEt Is thAt US aLLowED thEm tO liVE .
oNE oThEr dAngEroUs mOvE aNd wE gOnNA nUkE thEm aNd wiPE thEm oUtTA tHE plAnEt lMaOoOo
Woah.
Calm down,bros.
Killing 80 million fucking people coz they like......diDnT LisTEn tO yOuR buLLshIt and kiiiiiinda act on their own without your permission????
HOLY ****.
YOURE SO KIND HEARTED.
HOLY MOTHERS OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Turkey is allied with the United States
Ayyyyyy
You think US gives a hook?
Nope.lmao.
They'll just use you for their goals,and once their done,bye bye.
Ally for US means "hey do the dirty work for me and do it good or imma hot ya.once you done ,you can die lmao. Ah...you mad at me for that??then imma kill you,then. how imma do it? Look:
HOW DARE YOU BREACH HUMAN RIGHTS(AKA M Y RIGHTS).I WAS OFGERING YOU FREEDOM AND PEACE.YALL,THIS GUY'S A TERRORIST.
the only guy US actually cares about is Israel mate.
Don't count on them too much.
They ain't responsible for you.
but YOU have to be responsible for them,or else is against the laaaaws

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AH. THIS.THANK YOU.
They'll be saying all over twitter that yeaaaa tHE rEAsOn irAn iS stILL oN tHE plAnEt Is thAt US aLLowED thEm tO liVE .
oNE oThEr dAngEroUs mOvE aNd wE gOnNA nUkE thEm aNd wiPE thEm oUtTA tHE plAnEt lMaOoOo
Woah.
Calm down,bros.
Killing 80 million fucking people coz they like......diDnT LisTEn tO yOuR buLLshIt and kiiiiiinda act on their own without your permission????
HOLY ****.
YOURE SO KIND HEARTED.
HOLY MOTHERS OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Ayyyyyy
You think US gives a hook?
Nope.lmao.
They'll just use you for their goals,and once their done,bye bye.
Ally for US means "hey do the dirty work for me and do it good or imma hot ya.once you done ,you can die lmao. Ah...you mad at me for that??then imma kill you,then. how imma do it? Look:
HOW DARE YOU BREACH HUMAN RIGHTS(AKA M Y RIGHTS).I WAS OFGERING YOU FREEDOM AND PEACE.YALL,THIS GUY'S A TERRORIST.
the only guy US actually cares about is Israel mate.
Don't count on them too much.
They ain't responsible for you.
but YOU have to be responsible for them,or else is against the laaaaws
calm town uchi!!!!!!..