Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
https://animebase.me/threads/enchanto.761010/

Official fight. Our terrain will be a clearing in a wooded area with us at the center, say 10 meters apart. The clearing is circular with a 20 meter radius.

Inchato grins as he catches sight of you breaking through the tree line and entering the clearing where you had agreed to meet with him. He raises his hand in greeting. “Glad you could make it!”

As you approach, Inchato elaborates. “We’re gonna do a pretty simple exercise. You might be familiar with it.” He pulls a single crystal bell with a small string attached out of his pocket. “All you’ve gotta do is take this bell from me, by any means necessary. Don’t be afraid to try and kill me if you think it’ll help.”

He chuckles as he strips off his somewhat formal outermost layer of clothing, leaving him in a black undershirt and matching pants, a belt filled with shinobi gear at his waist. He leaves his wand with his robes. After fastening the bell to one of the loops on his pants, he claps his hands together wit another grin. “Alright then. Start whenever you’d like.” He does not adjust his relaxed posture.