Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hyoton: Reitō sapuraizu) Ice Release: Frozen Surprise
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: (+20/+1 rank up to S rank)
Description: The user will string an extra Boar hand seal after any technique that uses a tangible element. This will infuse the released technique with visible ice chakra which, upon impact, will explode into a plethora of icicles, all of which originates from the original technique. These icicles will explode out of the technique (a medium by which this surprise ice attack travels) once it crashes with an opposing force. Additionally, these icicles are generally five meters in length, capable of stabbing and impaling anything within the short-range perimeter of when the medium impacts an opposing force and activates the technique. This can also be applied to normal stuff such as kunais, but its main use is with an explosive tag where the explosion will act as a catalyst for the ice chakra to be activated and release the spikes, but due to the explosive nature of the tag, the spikes will explode outwards into smaller and more dangerous fragments of ice. The chakra can also be divided up, depending on the amount of projectiles the user wishes to infuse. This of course divides up the power equally as well.
Notes:
- Can only be used 4x, with a two turn cooldown between each usage
- Only teacheable by Edward
- The user can perform the Snake hand seal to activate the technique before impact, however, doing so would cause the medium to become destroyed, causing the technique to only do B-rank in damage, not +20 damage.

Let's start with this. ;p

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have questions for this actually:
It goes in the same timeframe slot if used with another jutsu, yeah?
What happens if a jutsu infused with this collides with a technique that it's stronger than? Like does the entire jutsu explode and then quit moving forward or idek <__>

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah since your just adding another handful to a technique

;_; wat. So if this became an a rank in strength and an F rank earth technique slams against it? I guess it would explode first but it would be crushed LOL

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah since your just adding another handful to a technique

;_; wat. So if this became an a rank in strength and an F rank earth technique slams against it? I guess it would explode first but it would be crushed LOL
No I mean if you boost an a-rank to an s-rank and then someone shoots like a b-rank earth jutsu at it. Does the whole ice jutsu become cancelled orrr..?

(Hyoton: Kōri no Risheipu)-Ice Release: Ice Reshape
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates the chakra in ice that they created and begins manipulating it so that the ice will change shape according to the users will. The user selects a single point in the ice to be the 'center point' of the reformation. The only ice that can be manipulated is ice within 10 meters from this point. If more ice is attached, it is possible for this jutsu to have the ice being effected to break away from the non-effected ice. Because this isn't adding ice to the object, the mass must stay the same, although the shape is changeable.
Note: Can only be used on ice created by the user.
Note: This jutsu cannot be used to create momentum within the ice. Once the ice is reshaped, it's momentum is the same as it was before this jutsu occurred.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per match.

Hyouton: Tsurara Yoroi)-Ice Release: Icicle Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user focuses and manipulates their ice chakra within their body to make icicles grow out of various areas on their body. (These areas are chosen by the user on an individual basis.) The icicles are very sharp and dense.
Note: This technique can only be used three times.
Note: Only five icicles may be created per use.
Note: Only five icicles can be on one's body at a time. (Using this multiple times won't allow you to add icicles.)

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It continues except it'll have the icicles already protruding from the main technique rather than having it explode unexpectedly
For the first technique, what do you mean by it can't be used to create momentum? Like I can't reshape it into a ball that's trusted outwards, but can I shape it into like a bridge that extends forward or to a certain direction to move me?
Also, can I use this on snow that I created?

No questions on the second one. I can be an ice Kaguya U_U

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct. The momentum of the object will always remain the same after this is used. So if you reshape a sphere you shot at someone into a square, you'd be unable to alter its momentum so that it curved to the left. It would continue in the same straight line. Same goes for manipulating an object at rest; after the reshape is complete; it will be at rest. It could be used for the bridge thing you mentioned. Obviously movement and damage can occur while the ice reshapes.

Think we're done for now.