Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is/are the weakest who can complete the guantlet that follows?

1- Gozu and Meizu
2- Sakon and Ukon
3- Genin Squad (Shino, Sakura, Lee)
4- Gaara (Kimimaro fight)
5- Kurenai (anime abilities)

The fights will be 5 minutes apart, no prep before the first fight, full knowledge, neutral location.

I figure Zabuza takes it, since his fighting style is cheap enough to last all the rounds.
Post automatically merged:

Teams are allowed

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakon & Ukon's Cell Merge Assimilate is a highly lethal technique I'd figure. The Demons spiritually eat & exhume the cells + it's lifeforce vitality significantly to manifest a V.

While the Demonic Twins exude access to the foe's brain pathways, physiology, physicality, and cerebrality he possess limitless access to shit like brain memories, physical mobility, personality traits and would spiritually hack, and access or route them explicitly so as to assert 100% authority over the presumed physicality.

I don't think anything less than Pein+ entities are significantly eluding of their grasp and eluding outta it unscathed.

Quite underrated tbf.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakon & Ukon's Cell Merge Assimilate is a highly lethal technique I'd figure. The Demons spiritually eat & exhume the cells + it's lifeforce vitality significantly to manifest a V.

While the Demonic Twins exude access to the foe's brain pathways, physiology, physicality, and cerebrality he possess limitless access to shit like brain memories, physical mobility, personality traits and would spiritually hack, and access or route them explicitly so as to assert 100% authority over the presumed physicality.

I don't think anything less than Pein+ entities are significantly eluding of their grasp and eluding outta it unscathed.

Quite underrated tbf.
Indeed

How do you think it'd work against Suigetsu?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How do you think it'd work against Suigetsu?
Well, he exudes a highly complex KKG that significantly alters his physique elements to that of, you could say, significantly amplified water.

Though this being the case I don't see how he efficiently nullifies Spiritual Cell Merge as he likely exudes a genetically equatable physiology like it's explicitly exemplified that his hydrification physicality significantly alludes explicit susceptibility that apparently could be associated with that of the biology of organic entities like he was significantly electrified by KG Darūi's ethereal electricity, and subsequently physically defeated, so I'd presume that, that exact feature exists, and explicitly transpired by the sheer fact that the author likely implies that he's significantly susceptible to, and likely physicality suppressed by spirituality filled attacks like Spiritual Cell Merge and subsequently affliatted traits, and abilities like Hashirama's Tree Release, Susano'o, Onyx ration, Molecule Element Release, Mei's Magma + Acid Steam Release etc cera IMO.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, he exudes a highly complex KKG that significantly alters his physique elements to that of, you could say, significantly amplified water.

Though this being the case I don't see how he efficiently nullifies Spiritual Cell Merge as he likely exudes a genetically equatable physiology like it's explicitly exemplified that his hydrification physicality significantly alludes explicit susceptibility that apparently could be associated with that of the biology of organic entities like he was significantly electrified by KG Darūi's ethereal electricity, and subsequently physically defeated, so I'd presume that, that exact feature exists, and explicitly transpired by the sheer fact that the author likely implies that he's significantly susceptible to, and likely physicality suppressed by spirituality filled attacks like Spiritual Cell Merge and subsequently affliatted traits, and abilities like Hashirama's Tree Release, Susano'o, Onyx ration, Molecule Element Release, Mei's Magma + Acid Steam Release etc cera IMO.
If he converts to water, Ukon won't have a natural body to sustain his own cells.

Or at least, his own cells will stand out and be easy to attack

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he converts to water, Ukon won't have a natural body to sustain his own cells.

Or at least, his own cells will stand out and be easy to attack
Is that apparent tho? I mean it's physically likely that he exploits some sort of weird mechanism to physically sustain the hydrified physique.

The mechanism isn't explicitly revealed but we do know that his spiritual essence + lifeforce cell emits, exists in the hydrified physicality. I feel like the hydrifiability is simply a facade for the actuality of the technique, like Suigetsu's physical cells exist, tho in a chemically altered hydrified form. So I believe if he could spiritually link the ethereal spirituality contained in entity, he could likely assert dominance over the cells as well.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that apparent tho? I mean it's physically likely that he exploits some sort of weird mechanism to physically sustain the hydrified physique.

The mechanism isn't explicitly revealed but we do know that his spiritual essence + lifeforce cell emits, exists in the hydrified physicality. I feel like the hydrifiability is simply a facade for the actuality of the technique, like Suigetsu's physical cells exist, tho in a chemically altered hydrified form. So I believe if he could spiritually link the ethereal spirituality contained in entity, he could likely assert dominance over the cells as well.
From every time Karin kicks his head off, we know Suigetsu has masrer control of how watery each part of his body is.

And since it is a secret technique, we know the state is difficult to achieve and maintain. These two combine to make it likely that Suigetsu can simply convert his own cells and leave out those of Ukon. Ukon himself should struggle on account of the difficulty of the hydrification technique. This means even if he can copy it, it'll cost him more chakra, allowing Suigetsu to outlast.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From every time Karin kicks his head off, we know Suigetsu has masrer control of how watery each part of his body is.
Well I'd say that this is explicitly exclusive to the fact that his water hydrified cells are inherently exists in the physicality cloaked in KG Water IMO.

I don't really see how it's physiologically different.
And since it is a secret technique, we know the state is difficult to achieve and maintain.
Isn't Spiritual Cell Merge, like a Secret CS2 KKG ability apparently?
These two combine to make it likely that Suigetsu can simply convert his own cells and leave out those of Ukon.
I'd say that he doesn't explicitly translate his water hydrified cells to explicit nature water IMO.
Ukon himself should struggle on account of the difficulty of the hydrification technique.
Well he quite literally manifested a Secret CS2 KKG ability so I'd presume he does physically attribute the traits to significantly subjugate the difficulty of the Hydrification Ability IMO.
This means even if he can copy it, it'll cost him more chakra, allowing Suigetsu to outlast.
I mean, he can significantly broach that apparent limit via amplifying it's hydrified water properties with CS2 KKG, aight?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'd say that this is explicitly exclusive to the fact that his water hydrified cells are inherently exists in the physicality cloaked in KG Water IMO.

I don't really see how it's physiologically different.
Based on his fight with Jugo, he can control how watery his body is.

Sometimes its solid enough to keep him in normal form, sometimes wet enough to change his shape.

Isn't Spiritual Cell Merge, like a Secret CS2 KKG ability apparently?
Indeed it is

I'd say that he doesn't explicitly translate his water hydrified cells to explicit nature water IMO.
Looking at how he changes slightly for various scenarios, he does have control over it.

Well he quite literally manifested a Secret CS2 KKG ability so I'd presume he does physically attribute the traits to significantly subjugate the difficulty of the Hydrification Ability IMO.
A different one. It's like how mastering the Spear Technique: Serpentine Sting does not automatically allow one to master the Bow Technique: Guided Death.

To make it worse, their techniques have a fundamental difference: Suigetsu changes the form of his cells while Ukon merely breaks down his own.

The Curse Mark is already taxing on its own, it'd actually make Ukon tire faster. It boosts the strength of techniques, not stamina.