blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I live in England so thats most likely why I havent heard about it when it occured.
ok that explains,

oh and for ppl crying self-defense there were witnesses who dont support this theory, nor its there any evidence to prove it was self-defense. If anything eveything points against the dude.

watch they're discussion

there is also a recording of his 911 call out, which proved he chased after the boy.

Unless I'm missing something, I dont see self-defense having been a factor in this case.

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is becoming a major uproar with ridiculous tails trying to defend the shooters case, but isnt anything to support him. This is in fact a racist incident and there's no way of covering it up this time.

R.I.P Tray

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is becoming a major uproar with ridiculous tails trying to defend the shooters case, but isnt anything to support him. This is in fact a racist incident and there's no way of covering it up this time.

R.I.P Tray
did you see this nonsense tho;

Fox News (we already know their rep with minorities in general) has decided to play devil’s advocate and prompt the question: what if Trayvon actually stole that bag of candy and ice tea? “No receipt was found by investigators for the candy or the tea Martin was menacing at George Zimmerman when the neighborhood watchman was forced to defend himself,” said news anchors.

Oh, it gets better. The police chief Bill “Bull” Lee reported also finding 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards. Lee said “We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim. A criminal brandishing his stolen goods can be quite threatening when you’re following him in your SUV with a nine-millimeter, semi-auto handgun loaded with a full clip of hollow-point ammo.”

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did you see this nonsense tho;

Fox News (we already know their rep with minorities in general) has decided to play devil’s advocate and prompt the question: what if Trayvon actually stole that bag of candy and ice tea? “No receipt was found by investigators for the candy or the tea Martin was menacing at George Zimmerman when the neighborhood watchman was forced to defend himself,” said news anchors.

Oh, it gets better. The police chief Bill “Bull” Lee reported also finding 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards. Lee said “We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim. A criminal brandishing his stolen goods can be quite threatening when you’re following him in your SUV with a nine-millimeter, semi-auto handgun loaded with a full clip of hollow-point ammo.”
yo HATE fox news, they're the worse and are always bias

Trayvons Lawyers at his trial... Much Respect

You must be registered for see images
repping him right!

Itachilover94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was self defense guys, please educate yourselves.

This is almost as bad as the KONY 2012 bull shit.
:sy: thats not true...the man shot him because he looked suspicious

they are only saying it was self defense to give them a reason to drop the case...they are even saying that he sold drugs, was found with 10 pounds of weed, goold teeth, a gun, and tattoos all over his body

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy: thats not true...the man shot him because he looked suspicious

they are only saying it was self defense to give them a reason to drop the case...they are even saying that he sold drugs, was found with 10 pounds of weed, goold teeth, a gun, and tattoos all over his body
I havent heard all that yet, smh