Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite it's many flaws, Naruto Gaiden did provide us with entertainment for 10 weeks, it was a fun ride. This is the best Gaiden review I've seen, it is objective, positive, and constructive.

It's nice to see a person giving each and every character due respect and possess a great understanding of the manga and the author's intent. He pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's a breath of fresh air from the typical hateful and bashful discussions this fandom has been mostly reduced to. :lol

[video=youtube;dlQOBR6T2HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlQOBR6T2HQ[/video]​

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaiden was trash. Youtubers only make the last chapter seem positive because they don't want to receive a lot of hate/dislike = no revenue.

Gaiden is trash, uttertrash 1/10.

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaiden was trash. Youtubers only make the last chapter seem positive because they don't want to receive a lot of hate/dislike = no revenue.

Basically this. Only person who doesn't care about hate or dislikes is KOL.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@Bold: lol it really bothered you huh?

Don't put this guy on the same pedestal as other fake youtubers that are in it for views and likes, this guy is genuine and says what he really feels rather than what the viewers want to hear. He doesn't even have a large audience at all.

And just like I said in the OP, he is one of the few reviewers and people who give positive and constructive feedback and possesses a great understanding of the author's intent, unlike the generic hateful comments that plaque this site, yours is no except lol, you just call it trash 3 times in your comment without even saying why you think so. I won't be surprised if you disliked the thread without even watching the video. :lol

Last edited:

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

^ This is coming from an Uchiha fan that is not bias towards Sasuke. I gotta admit, THIS was the best part of Naruto Gaiden!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold: lol it really bothered you huh?
Bothered? not even close. Waste of time? Definitely.

Don't put this guy on the same pedestal as other fake youtubers that are in it for views and likes, this guy is genuine and says what he really feels rather than what the viewers want to hear. He doesn't even have a large audience at all.
Do you have proof of what you're stating there? if he's a full youtuber then your opinion is invalid [@bold]

And just like I said in the OP, he is one of the few reviewers and people who give positive and constructive feedback and possesses a great understanding of the author's intent,
Views = Money $$$, gotta be nice so I can get more views and more likes than dislikes ratio.

unlike the generic hateful comments that plaque this site
So now all the opinions towards gaiden MUST be positive or you'll be a hater. That logic! Flawless! *claps*

yours is no except lol, you just call it trash 3 times in your comment without even saying why you think so.
I already made a review about it. I do not need to say what i said on my review and why i called it trash. If you have so much time you can read it

I won't be surprised if you disliked the thread without even watching the video. :lol
We got a genius among us.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So now all the opinions towards gaiden MUST be positive or you'll be a hater. That logic! Flawless! *claps*
Ah, so you are one of those people that puts words in peoples mouths. Thanks for cheering though.

I already made a review about it. I do not need to say what i said on my review and why i called it trash. If you have so much time you can read it
So after not watching the video your Gaiden rating went from 4-5/10 to 1/10? :lol

We got a genius among us.
I see.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, so you are one of those people that puts words in peoples mouths. Thanks for cheering though
I learn it from the master *rolleyes*

So after not watching the video your Gaiden rating went from 4-5/10 to 1/10? :lol
That review was made when i read the chapter only twice. I re-read it 5 times already so it went from 4 to 1/10.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol that's commitment right there. :lol

If you read something you hate 5 times, how many times would you read something you love?
Something i love? Only once because it will be special. Higurashi, which is my favorite piece of fiction of all time, I only have read it once.

People re-read stuff just in case they forgot details = will be a better knowledge of what's going on.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't enjoy it, not because it was bad as people over exaggerate it to be but because I dislike SS and the red herring or trolling Kishi pulled, (and chocho got annoying with the dad crap). I did enjoy seeing Boruto's limited panel time and Naruto hanging out with Salada and chocho, and when Shin shat himself when he entered Naruto's subconscious to see Kurama. I'd understand why people pro SS would like it, it gave SS some development. Much like how I'm pro NH and I enjoyed the movie because it gave that some development as well.

My bias rating of Gaiden would be 1/10
My honest rating of Gaiden would be 4-5/10

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't enjoy it, not because it was bad as people over exaggerate it to be but because I dislike SS and the red herring or trolling Kishi pulled, (and chocho got annoying with the dad crap). I did enjoy seeing Boruto's limited panel time and Naruto hanging out with Salada and chocho, and when Shin shat himself when he entered Naruto's subconscious to see Kurama. I'd understand why people pro SS would like it, it gave SS some development. Much like how I'm pro NH and I enjoyed the movie because it gave that some development as well.

My bias rating of Gaiden would be 1/10
My honest rating of Gaiden would be 4-5/10
Yea that's understandable.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill watch the review later. I did not like how the Gaiden focused on the whole who is the mother thing and I felt like Kishi rushed Shin and he wasnt a good villain.