In case you don't know what is happening in Syria..........

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is happening in our world in our time right now. I thought you should know what is going on if you already don't. The articles that is on this page is graphic so if please know that you were warned...this really is sad.....

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ISIS were also killing muslims but these same CNN didn't take any notice.But when same ISIS are now begin to kill Christians then you all Christians are started to cry over the humanity things.

your home country killed humans 1000 times more than ISIS or any other idiot organization So you have no right to make these kinds of threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnimusOra and Gokuy

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you read all your news from catholic.org?

But yeah shit's going down in the middle east, which sucks.
No I found this this while on CNN. The only reason i posted this one up was because it actually showed the images. The other website had already taken down the link. I wouldn't be surprised if this one gets taken off as well

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O This was never reported in my country´s news. Did this start to happen recently?

Why is so much killing going on lately? (Sorry but I kind of live in a nutshell >_<)

Last edited:

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ISIS were also killing muslims but these same CNN didn't take any notice.But when same ISIS are now begin to kill Christians then you all Christians are started to cry over the humanity things.

your home country killed humans 1000 times more than ISIS or any other idiot organization So you have no right to make these kinds of threads.
this^ .. agreed ...

OT: but still I hope all this stops

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they seem biased. same media and shit.pathetic.
It is biased. But that was not the reason why i chose to put this link up. This is the only site i found that had the real pictures. There are actually more but the other sites have taken them off already

Ehhh wars come and go. It's the nature of man. Still sad tho.
It is sad. Imagine being those kids at that age having to accept that you will die and also that you wont be found and your body will be humiliated after death.....

ISIS are ****ing crazy... they are so crazy that Al Qaeda separated themselves from them
Yet, they still exist. It would be funny if Al Qaeda helped us just like they did in south park.....

Oh i agree with you a 100% I am not christian nor do i believe in any deity what so ever. But this wasn't put up to show that i care for the religion. This is to show you why Religion should not exist in this world. This is the result of Belief structures clashing in the world and the innocent are now a victim to it.

So much chaos in this world. Infinite Tsukuyomi is needed here
No humanity would need The Matrix to survive

It will be time to solo the world soon.
Whats scary about your statement is that is true.....

Reactions: SIR UZMAKIMADARA

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your site only show christians victims,they killed a lot of muslims too.
And you know whats messed up? Is that they still don't show all the pictures of whats really going on. They hide it from the world so they can stay blind from whats happening to people everywhere

O_O This was never reported in my country´s news. Did this start to happen recently?

Why is so much killing going on lately? (Sorry but I kind of live in a nutshell >_<)
This story is recent, but ISIS has been around for awhile. Like sasori345 said earlier they have been doing this to Muslims yet there has been no care or recognition about this.

Last edited: