In Between Realities (RP)

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The month was autumn, the sky was a crisp, clear blue and birds chirped noisily through the scattered branches surrounding the campus grounds. The sounds of voices were muted but present, carrying over the large, stone wall surrounding the massive property. Leo had been here many times before and it never ceased to amaze him how simple and effective the camouflage for their campus was. He was clad entirely in black, his hands covered with thick, black leather gloves and his face was hidden beneath the cowl of his current sweater; yet, the power of the sun still caused him discomfort and he flitted from the shade of tree to tree.

"Leo!" A small voice called and the hooded teenager paused, gazing up into the tree branches to see a small fairy, who proceeded to wave when his gaze reached her. "Ready for another semester of classes?"

Leo grunted and shoved his hands further into his pockets. "I don't want to think about classes starting back up again, this place always brought out the best and worst parts of me."

"Don't say that! You know you don't mean it."

"How would you know what I mean?" He questioned with a growl, flashing a sharpened incisor as he did so. "You know how much I hate this place, how much I hate the sun Can they hurry up with the commencement speech already? I'd rather be anywhere but here."

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The month was autumn, the sky was a crisp, clear blue and birds chirped noisily through the scattered branches surrounding the campus grounds. The sounds of voices were muted but present, carrying over the large, stone wall surrounding the massive property. Leo had been here many times before and it never ceased to amaze him how simple and effective the camouflage for their campus was. He was clad entirely in black, his hands covered with thick, black leather gloves and his face was hidden beneath the cowl of his current sweater; yet, the power of the sun still caused him discomfort and he flitted from the shade of tree to tree.

"Leo!" A small voice called and the hooded teenager paused, gazing up into the tree branches to see a small fairy, who proceeded to wave when his gaze reached her. "Ready for another semester of classes?"

Leo grunted and shoved his hands further into his pockets. "I don't want to think about classes starting back up again, this place always brought out the best and worst parts of me."

"Don't say that! You know you don't mean it."

"How would you know what I mean?" He questioned with a growl, flashing a sharpened incisor as he did so. "You know how much I hate this place, how much I hate the sun Can they hurry up with the commencement speech already? I'd rather be anywhere but here."
OC: you should link the players who submitted their bios. >.o
I'll do it for you:
@honeytree
@Alektra
@Ninjaibis
@AlphaTheCat
@Faded
----------
Green was roaming by the campus walls astounded by how stone walls could mask a school of this size. Being a freshman she had no need to be at the commemoration speech, but instead at her dorm studying for her final exams.
Something Green never did.
Out of Green's pelerthal vision she saw a dark figure beneath a tree, out of boredom she decided to head toward it. As she headed toward it she could hear it saying something to someone but she couldn't see them. Once getting into earshot range she called out to the dark figure.
"Hey, who are you talking to?"

*green was wearing a green tank top with a small hoodie jacket. A green skirt with white skulls, and black leggings tucked under green fluffy boots.

Alektra

Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such a beautiful cat you are. Look at your around, everybody talking with each other, making friends and waiting for another school semester. But you are sitting in the shade of the tree, watching your around silently. What's the point of doing that anyway?

@green : "Hey, who are you talking to?"

@fariz : "Ah, ah hello ! My name is Fariz, haha! It's a bit embarrassing but i was talking with this sweet cat, but where is that cat gone? haha it's a bit weird way to meet with someone isn't :) (smile face) what is your name? "

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
OOC: My bad, I didn't even think of that.
OC: you gonna RP?
------
Such a beautiful cat you are. Look at your around, everybody talking with each other, making friends and waiting for another school semester. But you are sitting in the shade of the tree, watching your around silently. What's the point of doing that anyway?

@green : "Hey, who are you talking to?"

@fariz : "Ah, ah hello ! My name is Fariz, haha! It's a bit embarrassing but i was talking with this sweet cat, but where is that cat gone? haha it's a bit weird way to meet with someone isn't :) (smile face) what is your name? "
"Fa-riz," green said slowly, pronouncing out the name, "I'm Green, like leaf green. I talk to animals all the time... if they would stay long enough around me, because being an Espada and all, I radiate death and stuff, I heard you could learn how to control it but like I don't know how to do that so like when I get near animals and try to talk to them, they always run off spooked. Like this one time, I met this one jaguar when I was little, I was, " Green stopped herself realizing she was going on a tangent, "Sorry, I go on tangents alot. Did I tell you my name was Green?"
--------
@Alektra
OC: Could you tell me how your character looks, I would like to add that to Greens dialogue later in the future

Alektra

Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@fariz: animals don't afraid of me because i can understand them, i don't like to think too much, my acts are simply go on with my instinct,my desires. so maybe that's why i am friendly with them :) I think you are thinking overmuch about that, just try to be friendly with them and they'll come to you. Animals are acts with instinct, they are mysterious creatures. All of them have a secret in their inside. Well Green, we all have our little secrets, isn't green? :) Sometimes we do things that we're not proud of them, and sometimes those secrets come back to haunt us :)
(2 balls on the down)

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Red