AngryRock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All female Marines will have to perform pull-ups as a part of their physical fitness tests by 2014, the Marine Corps announced Tuesday, replacing the current practice of a flexed arm hang.
A perfect score according to the new physical requirements will be eight pull-ups. Women will have to perform at least three.
At least one female Marine welcomes the opportunity to demonstrate herself on equal footing to her male compatriots.
I do find it funny that the female marine thinks 3 pull ups puts her on equal footing with 8 pull ups.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the army. Shouldn't people not bitch about joining the army? Just means you're not fit for it. The number of pushups is a stupid article in the first place. Complaining about it should never be an issue within the army.

Bissen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just make them do 8 already... it's totally doable, and you don't have to be a super human (woman) to do it. I did 12 (in a row, yes, full ROM, chin over bar, PULLUPS, not chinups) the other day.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:rofl: Good job, let the women die in battle instead of the men, awesome, I stand behind this. :rolleyes:

Really? Why not just say "Okay, the men can do this shit, I have nothing to prove"?

It's just stupid; I'm all for treating everyone equally, but really? War shouldn't exist in the first place, but it was created by men...so now the men are so cowardly as to not fight them and have women do it instead? I do not have a facepalm meme that does this justice...