Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We'll be a little closer to a hopeless reality of a one world government. On the other side; More and more people are waking up and turning vegan which is having a big impact on our environment by supply and demand, and raising the bar of morality.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo ill be 38 thats crazy..but i cant say for sure, if anything ive learned life is full of surprises. i do think there will be significant changes and i think theyll both hurt and help humanity, thats just how it goes theres always going to be an unavoidable balance of good and bad

i do think the climate is going to be worst, the polar ice caps have already hit a point of no return where they melt faster than snow can freeze them. so the seasons are going to change even more than they have in my lifetime, i cant say how drastic in ten years but it should be noticeable id think. ive also been vegan for two years, its cool that more people are converting now because of people like me making it more mainstream and there are more environment friendly energy and transportation options then even 10 years ago. but in the grander scheme of things its a minority group. most people still eat in the world, way more than vegans or vegetarians. there are companies with generational wealth in the meat, poultry, dairy, automotive, oil and energy fields. that combined have so much power politically, have a bunch of land and resources. the environment is pretty much fucked realistically, i dont think in my lifetime any of that will change as deeply ingrained it is into society unless something just catastrophic happens

but yo technology is getting better, last year i had met a robot, it was a trip. like it was creepy tbh but the A.I. is extremely impressive. if technology keeps moving at the rate its been a lot of jobs might start becoming obsolete but i think more jobs will be created as a result of that. its also been said theres stuff out that can heal certain disabilities by doing science-y stuff to the brain. i think in 10 years it should be extremely dope which i hope will help humanity more than it hurts us. i also think technology will create a lot more opportunity for people, like my music career would have never taken off it wasnt for the technology available to me so easily. even 10 years ago when i graduated high school, people were just starting to blow up and make social careers from online platforms. now people are making a lot of money just playing video games on twitch or making YouTube videos and any online business has a global market. little little kids know how to as IPad almost as well as i can, my generation is the last one to remember what it was like pre all this crazy technology. so when a lot those kids are in adulthood, it should be cool to see where they take it and what platforms will be available for them

i also think people are getting better in some ways. like 10 years from now a lot of people who grew up in like Jim Crow laws will be too old to really do anything. when George Floyd got killed and i saw so many people around the world protesting or speaking and trying to become informed against racism, it was touching and says a lot. people are becoming more tolerant of different beliefs and values. minority groups and women are getting more opportunities to create real change. more people who are like gay and lesbian or whatever are getting more freedom to be themselves, i mean even when i was in high school it was common to hear people say, “thats gay” and other slurs and making fun of people. before then it was even worse. so i think in ten years people will be even more open minded as the perspective collectively changes and a lot of older people die off

so yeah those are my guesses

Reactions: Sagebee and YowYan

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo ill be 38 thats crazy..but i cant say for sure, if anything ive learned life is full of surprises. i do think there will be significant changes and i think theyll both hurt and help humanity, thats just how it goes theres always going to be an unavoidable balance of good and bad

i do think the climate is going to be worst, the polar ice caps have already hit a point of no return where they melt faster than snow can freeze them. so the seasons are going to change even more than they have in my lifetime, i cant say how drastic in ten years but it should be noticeable id think. ive also been vegan for two years, its cool that more people are converting now because of people like me making it more mainstream and there are more environment friendly energy and transportation options then even 10 years ago. but in the grander scheme of things its a minority group. most people still eat in the world, way more than vegans or vegetarians. there are companies with generational wealth in the meat, poultry, dairy, automotive, oil and energy fields. that combined have so much power politically, have a bunch of land and resources. the environment is pretty much fucked realistically, i dont think in my lifetime any of that will change as deeply ingrained it is into society unless something just catastrophic happens

but yo technology is getting better, last year i had met a robot, it was a trip. like it was creepy tbh but the A.I. is extremely impressive. if technology keeps moving at the rate its been a lot of jobs might start becoming obsolete but i think more jobs will be created as a result of that. its also been said theres stuff out that can heal certain disabilities by doing science-y stuff to the brain. i think in 10 years it should be extremely dope which i hope will help humanity more than it hurts us. i also think technology will create a lot more opportunity for people, like my music career would have never taken off it wasnt for the technology available to me so easily. even 10 years ago when i graduated high school, people were just starting to blow up and make social careers from online platforms. now people are making a lot of money just playing video games on twitch or making YouTube videos and any online business has a global market. little little kids know how to as IPad almost as well as i can, my generation is the last one to remember what it was like pre all this crazy technology. so when a lot those kids are in adulthood, it should be cool to see where they take it and what platforms will be available for them

i also think people are getting better in some ways. like 10 years from now a lot of people who grew up in like Jim Crow laws will be too old to really do anything. when George Floyd got killed and i saw so many people around the world protesting or speaking and trying to become informed against racism, it was touching and says a lot. people are becoming more tolerant of different beliefs and values. minority groups and women are getting more opportunities to create real change. more people who are like gay and lesbian or whatever are getting more freedom to be themselves, i mean even when i was in high school it was common to hear people say, “thats gay” and other slurs and making fun of people. before then it was even worse. so i think in ten years people will be even more open minded as the perspective collectively changes and a lot of older people die off

so yeah those are my guesses
You must be registered for see images

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo what? youre starting to annoy me, im not in the mood. if you want to be friends with me, you need to chill. if you have a serious question ask it, otherwise i dont have time for this and im going to start ignoring you. i respond to you out of respect but youre starting to lose that by not valuing my time

• Haha
Reactions: YowYan

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo what? youre starting to annoy me, im not in the mood. if you want to be friends with me, you need to chill. if you have a serious question ask it, otherwise i dont have time for this and im going to start ignoring you. i respond to you out of respect but youre starting to lose that by not valuing my time

my bad..im sorry actually i wanted to send that to yoyawn ...

but comon i always treated you like brother even behind your back...honestly i don't dezerve such rude reply from you..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my bad..im sorry actually i wanted to send that to yoyawn ...

but comon i always treated you like brother even behind your back...honestly i don't dezerve such rude reply from you..
yo im serious. this shit of you quoting me saying random stuff, then apologizing and trying to play it off is starting to annoying me, i dont think its funny and im telling you to give you a chance. if you value me and have respect for me like youve said and are actually sorry like you keep saying, stop it. i find this disrespectful, if you want to talk to me but dont have anything to say, dont just waste my time bullshitting me okay? its not cool or behavior im willing to tolerate

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo im serious. this shit of you quoting me saying random stuff, then apologizing and trying to play it off is starting to annoying me, i dont think its funny and im telling you to give you a chance. if you value me and have respect for me like youve said and are actually sorry like you keep saying, stop it. i find this disrespectful, if you want to talk to me but dont have anything to say, dont just waste my time bullshitting me okay? its not cool or behavior im willing to tolerate
wtf now you wanna fight me???.. :mad::mad:..you think i can't get mad too????:mad::mad::mad:..

lets not talk to each otherz again you not know me i not know u ..ok???.

form now on yoyawn is my best friend...GOODBYE!!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: YowYan

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wtf now you wanna fight me???.. :mad::mad:..you think i can't get mad too????:mad::mad::mad:..

lets not talk to each otherz again you not know me i not know u ..ok???.

form now on yoyawn is my best friend...GOODBYE!!!!..
no im telling you youre crossing a boundary, if you cant respect my boundaries or dont want too, thats your choice, im just telling you how it is. if you want to continue being my friend yo, stop it. respond to me if you have something serious to say or if you just want to say hi like you have in the past just do that. if thats too much for you to respect my boundaries and you rather not talk to me thats your choice and good luck in life

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no im telling you youre crossing a boundary, if you cant respect my boundaries or dont want too, thats your choice, im just telling you how it is. if you want to continue being my friend yo, stop it. respond to me if you have something serious to say or if you just want to say hi like you have in the past just do that. if thats too much for you to respect my boundaries and you rather not talk to me thats your choice and good luck in life
no matter how you hate me..for me you are always a brother...and i mean it even tho you dont like me..guess why???

becuz u r a nice man...

goodbye grape take care it was nice meeting you..

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk in 10 years from now but definitely within the next 25, the world will get hotter which means more famine in poorer nations which means more migration, this results in racism and division in developed countries.

Culture wars in America will increase as their demographics change and White people really realize they are becoming a minority, likewise in Germany, France, the UK, etc. More race related shootings and mass killings. Not only that but the trust for democracy is eroding and people are becoming extreme on both ends of the political spectrum, you have nationalists who want to cut ties with allies and you have communists who do nothing but destroy in the name of progress. I think countries will be more volatile and persecution will be higher as class divides continue to rise as well. Technology speeding the class divide up as it replaces most service jobs.

This will all lead to all groups blaming others for their issues rather than addressing real issue and creating needless conflict. As America is busy with its own internal nonsense, China will continue to be an aggressor and soon surpass the U.S. While the U.S has been pretty incompetent in policing the world, often making it worse, China will be a lot more ruthless and neighbouring nations will suffer the most at their hands. Technology will continue to create more social issues than it will solve, and the global economy will turn to shit. Shitty time to be alive.

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk in 10 years from now but definitely within the next 25, the world will get hotter which means more famine in poorer nations which means more migration, this results in racism and division in developed countries.

Culture wars in America will increase as their demographics change and White people really realize they are becoming a minority, likewise in Germany, France, the UK, etc. More race related shootings and mass killings. Not only that but the trust for democracy is eroding and people are becoming extreme on both ends of the political spectrum, you have nationalists who want to cut ties with allies and you have communists who do nothing but destroy in the name of progress. I think countries will be more volatile and persecution will be higher as class divides continue to rise as well. Technology speeding the class divide up as it replaces most service jobs.

This will all lead to all groups blaming others for their issues rather than addressing real issue and creating needless conflict. As America is busy with its own internal nonsense, China will continue to be an aggressor and soon surpass the U.S. While the U.S has been pretty incompetent in policing the world, often making it worse, China will be a lot more ruthless and neighbouring nations will suffer the most at their hands. Technology will continue to create more social issues than it will solve, and the global economy will turn to shit. Shitty time to be alive.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I do agree with how things are going thr culture wat will only get worse as times go on but with trump gone I wonder how loud the extremist right voices will be

I'm interested what type of candidates will come out the woodworks next election

I think we are starting to notice environmental changes more I'm curious the amount and level of natural disasters that will happen this decade so far not looking good

As for technology wonder how big the shift to automation this decade will be and to what extent it will affect the job market

You brought some interesting things to consider(y)