Impractical question about the Give A F*ck o Meter

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We all love to utilize this brilliant, innovative device to exemplify our discontent.

You must be registered for see images


But I ask you now, does it mean what we've assumed?

Consider the following:

If
Giving a f*ck= positive value
Not giving a f*ck= zero

Then
Taking/Receiving a f*ck= negative value

Which means that you do care about the subject on hand- but don't wish to share this secret opinion with those around you. Any confessions, fellow NBers?

Who concurs? Defend your stand on this all important question of a lifetime U_U
 
Last edited:

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
41,396 posts 2,409 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OMG, no joke, but I was wondering the same :rofl:

It means, what ever you don't care about, need to care about you xd
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OMG, no joke, but I was wondering the same :rofl:

It means, what ever you don't care about, need to care about you xd

That explanation just messed with my mind
I think you're agreeing with me... I think. xd
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,360 posts 397 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is simple when I see a Tobi theard I want eather leave or use this to share the all f***s i dont give
You must be registered for see images

well mostly the latterU_U
 
Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is simple when I see a Tobi theard I want eather leave or use this to share the all f***s i dont give
You must be registered for see images

well mostly the latterU_U

But did you read my in depth analysis of what the negative numbers mean? xd
 
Last edited:

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
5,378 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
5,378
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think I've just been soul ****ed.
 

ShishaMastah420

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,814 posts 401 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
401
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Personally...If the user of that picture, went through the trouble of finding and posting that picture, then to me; They give an abundance of Fuqs...
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,360 posts 397 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But did you read my in depth analysis of what the negative numbers mean? xd
Yes I did and my give a **** o meter is still nowhere near positive.
See
You must be registered for see images

xdxdxd(jk)
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I did and my give a **** o meter is still nowhere near positive.
See
You must be registered for see images

xdxdxd(jk)

Okay, okay. :lmao::rofl:_O-
I'll admit defeat. That was funny.
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,848 posts 473 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say what I have in mind, I don't care what others view it as. So eh
 

Dantee

Member
45,244 posts 3,260 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
45,244
Reaction score
3,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Da faq.

I feel like shooting myself.
 
Top