avenged sevenfold

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys I'm currently playing skyrim as a lvl 26 High Elf and was just wondering which of the two is worth (imperials or stormcloaks) joining up to and why??thanks for any advice/help given :)

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no real advantage for choosing either side. It's all about which side you identify with. You do get better gear from Joining the Imperials (ending with Ulfric's outfit and the imperial commander's sword) but that's about it.

Just go with whoever you agree with story wise and you'll be fine.

avenged sevenfold

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no real advantage for choosing either side. It's all about which side you identify with. You do get better gear from Joining the Imperials (ending with Ulfric's outfit and the imperial commander's sword) but that's about it.

Just go with whoever you agree with story wise and you'll be fine.
Ah sweet thanks for the advice :)

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much benefit either way.
+ If you do the civil war quest, few cities get destroyed. Namely whiterun.

In my playthrough of Skyrim, I completed both but continued with the save where i didnt do the civil war quest at all throughout.
Nothing special about it.

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Game is awesw but the main quest is short as ****
Play the game online, and mod it. Shit is waaaaay more fun. Playing as a hunter with the HunterBorn mod is amazing. No compass, can skin etc your animals, have to eat, sleep, and watch out for extremely cold areas or you'll get a disease/starve/sleep deprived and die. Shit is amazing.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Play the game online, and mod it. Shit is waaaaay more fun. Playing as a hunter with the HunterBorn mod is amazing. No compass, can skin etc your animals, have to eat, sleep, and watch out for extremely cold areas or you'll get a disease/starve/sleep deprived and die. Shit is amazing.
Got it for ps3 :/

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I picked the Stormcloaks for that hoodie with the bear head, too fly. Also I believed in their cause more, helping them from being invaded by a foreign government seemed more fitting. Even though my character wasn't a nord.

After Obvlivion there was no way I could like the imperials.