Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Peoples 'imperfections' is just part of what makes getting to know different people intriguing.
It's nice to see how different people navigate through life despite their quirks (physically, mentally, socially etc). If we were all perfect, life would be kind of boring.
I'd say I have a ton of issues with myself, but its made me who I am today, and some people enjoy me for who I am.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peoples 'imperfections' is just part of what makes getting to know different people intriguing.
It's nice to see how different people navigate through life despite their quirks (physically, mentally, socially etc). If we were all perfect, life would be kind of boring.
I'd say I have a ton of issues with myself, but its made me who I am today, and some people enjoy me for who I am.
wow... what strange coindicence...ur AB name matches wit title of thread..

• Love
Reactions: Premfection

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imperfections are important to me cause i got a lot of em.

Exomple being i roast too early. I once told dis girl she was perfect and when she got happy i said a perfect 6/10

I also am short. Me only 5'9.
I also follow religion but am very bd person. I fast and then listen to music at night

Not looking good is an imperfection too right? Example is my ugly looking self hehehehehehehejeej 😭😭😭2

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imperfections are important to me cause i got a lot of em.

Exomple being i roast too early. I once told dis girl she was perfect and when she got happy i said a perfect 6/10

I also am short. Me only 5'9.
I also follow religion but am very bd person. I fast and then listen to music at night

Not looking good is an imperfection too right? Example is my ugly looking self hehehehehehehejeej 😭😭😭2
if i were u i would've drunk my self in a cup of tea...

• Angry
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when i think of perfect, its something without faults. which i dont think anything in the world is perfect because the beauty lies in imperfections

kind of like how women with natural breasts have one thats bigger than the other. its imperfect but really beautiful most of the time

Last edited: