36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Makes le thread*

Okay, I'll start off.

(Nintaijutsu: Sentō Shōkan no Jutsu) Ninja Body Art: Combat Summoner Technique
Type: Offensive/ Defensive/ Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid (Depending on the size of the Summon)
Chakra: 20
Damage: 10 (B-Rank Summon) 20 (A-Rank Summon) 30 (S-Rank Summon)
Description: Created by a Summoning Jutsu savant known as the Sentō Shōkan (Combat Summoner) with the specific goal of allowing the user to combine both the Summoning Jutsu and Taijutsu together, he was able to create a new form of Close Quarters Combat. In the simplest terms, the Combat Summoner technique takes the basic concept of the Summoning Jutsu and allows them to be performed in conjunction with Taijutsu. As this Jutsu has its roots set in the Summoning Jutsu, this Jutsu requires it's user to fulfil similar conditions as the Summoning Jutsu, with minor differences which are explained below. This Jutsu is primarily responsible for introducing and explaining the concept of "Combat Summoning", and acting as a reference for derived techniques, all of which will logically fall under the category of Nintaijutsu.

There are 2 key aspects to the Combat Summoner technique, the first of which is the alteration to and general application of the user's Summoning Tattoo('s). Instead of being a small, easily concealed Tattoo which is utilized for instant Summoning without Hand Seals, the Tattoo is applied to the entirety of the users body. Because of this it functions like an active map of the user's body for the Summoning Technique itself, with each part of the user's body being linked to a corresponding part of their Summoning Animal's body through their Tattoo's. This allows the user to Summon the corresponding body part of their Summon by activating the Tattoo('s) located on that specific body part. The second aspect is the actual application of the technique in battle. The regular Summoning Jutsu works by signing a Contract with a specific Animal in blood, then sacrificing a small portion of blood each time the user wishes to use the Summoning Jutsu, by wiping blood on their Tattoo, then applying both Chakra and pressure to a surface via direct contact. This technique's Summoning steps are almost identical, with the only real difference being a more direct approach to the "Contact" portion. Logically the user must still apply both blood and Chakra to their Tattoo's, and make contact with a surface, the surface mainly being considered the opponent's body, before the Combat Summoning actually occurs.

The following is an example of how this Jutsu would work within a standard combat scenario. A signer of the Toad Contract performs the D-Rank Taijutsu technique "(Kodzuku) Punch" with their left fist which connects with their target, while also meeting the conditions for the Summoning Jutsu. As they channel Chakra through the Tattoo on their left arm, which also has the necessary blood wiped across it, they become able to "Summon" the left arm of their Summoning Animal to reinforce their attack, which for the purposes of this example is the B-Rank Summon, Gamatatsu. Gamatatsu's fist then almost instantly "materializes" in the area surrounding the user's left arm, similar in appearance and function to how users of the Mangekyō Sharingan can partially manifest their Susano'o's arm, appearing in the area surrounding the user, but not "overlapping" it. This means that any harmful Jutsu that the user may have active will not affect the Summoned fist, as they would not be able to make direct contact, unless the harmful Jutsu has an extended range. Gamatatsu's fist also attacks the target, following the same general speed, trajectory, etc as the users attack, creating a two pronged attack, one being the D-Rank (20 Damage) punch the user threw, and the other being the B-Rank (10 Damage) Combat Summoner punch from Gamatatsu, resulting in a total of 30 damage, should both punches successfully land without interference. Upon the completion of the attack, whether either attack was successful or not, Gamatatsu's arm disappears as quickly as it appeared, leaving the user to plan their next attack accordingly.

Note: The Combat Summoner Tattoo's are designed and applied by the user at their own discretion, requiring the user to post this Jutsu in the "Other" section of any Biography that wishes to use this Jutsu.
Note: Although the damage of this technique is based on the Rank of the Summon, unique effects and abilities for any Summons utilized with this technique must also be taken into consideration, whether they be a result of the Summon's Biology, or an ability they possess.
Note: Due to the unique method of Summoning that the Combat Summoner Jutsu utilizes, the partial Summoning employed by the Combat Summoner Jutsu does not affect the Regular Summoning Jutsu Method. This is because the Combat Summoning method relies solely on the actions and Chakra of the user for it's activation, and thus doesn't conflict with it. However, any Animal that has been Summoned using the Regular Method cannot be Summoned via the Combat Summoner Method. This is because when Animals are Summoned using the Regular Method, they expend their own Chakra to maintain the Summoning, and once they run out of Chakra, roughly around 4 turns later, they become unavailable to be Summoned afterwords. The Combat Summoner Method adheres to this restriction because it's based on the Summoning Animal, not the method of Summoning.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.

So to start if you could break the Jutsu down and explain how it works, mentioning any key details about the Jutsu, as well as any other factors you think are important, then make a small example of how you would perform the Jutsu in combat, that'd be great. I know the Jutsu has it's own example, but that's for the purposes of explaining how the Jutsu is achieved and performed. What you should do is explain how you would personally use this Jutsu, because just as everyone has different Contracts and Summons, everyone would logically be able to perform this Jutsu in unique and interesting ways. Once that's done, I'll read over everything, and if it's all spot on, you can go punch people into the ground with Natsu and his dad. xd

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I red the entire cj three times over to give you a check to explain how to make it approvable in the RP, what you needed to change ect to keep it balanced and now you want me to sit and re explain the entire jutsu? xd

You know i'm just going to place this in my bio as a seal, and use it to summon parts of a dragon to enhance my dragon slayer skills, i punch, i summon igneels fire proof arm to punch with me that = pain

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well... Yeah... I wanted to command a Mod, this may have been my only chance... Can you blame me? :shy:

Just remember, the Jutsu states that the tattoo's are added to the bio at the users discretion, and the tattoo is meant to act like an active map of the user's body. If you only state that you put the tattoo on your arm, you'd only be able to use it with that arm. It's one of those technicalities that will happen since the CJ has to be so detailed, so when you do add it to your bio, make sure you think about how you want it to be used. Other than that, have fun with your Father-Son Kamehameha Dragon Fist.

Okay, now it's your turn to command me. :rolleyes:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... Yeah... I wanted to command a Mod, this may have been my only chance... Can you blame me? :shy:

Just remember, the Jutsu states that the tattoo's are added to the bio at the users discretion, and the tattoo is meant to act like an active map of the user's body. If you only state that you put the tattoo on your arm, you'd only be able to use it with that arm. It's one of those technicalities that will happen since the CJ has to be so detailed, so when you do add it to your bio, make sure you think about how you want it to be used. Other than that, have fun with your Father-Son Kamehameha Dragon Fist.

Okay, now it's your turn to command me. :rolleyes:
That would require litmus to command me U_U

Mine is going to be scales of a dragon all over my body, even more badass U_U

Daddyyyyy

You must be registered for see images

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love you pervy please don't hurt me
"The actions that were made in this thread from this point on to be viewed by anyone on the base. The fire alone and the gruesome death of Imperfect is all's shall be said but there is no longer any trace of him. For your own safety and purity we have removed the details."

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Pervy Sage said:
"The actions that were made in this thread from this point on to be viewed by anyone on the base. The fire alone and the gruesome death of Imperfect is all's shall be said but there is no longer any trace of him. For your own safety and purity we have removed the details."
Were the details of me being taught a very powerful Custom removed by mistake? Because if so, I would love to relive the event, oh Pervy one.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wonce upon a time they're was an ugly duckling dragonling, who was so ugly that every1 dead. His ugliness kayme from the fact that he luked nothing like a drahgon at all. But he had some fire too, so he basically was a dragon, but he wasn't, and so he used his flames that weren't a dragons, but were, to killed every2. Upon killing the world twice, the ugly dragonling went into hideing for many yaers, allowing lyfe to floorish in the absence of their complete and total ugliness and lack of dragonly-ness. However, true ugliness can only be hidden for so long, unless you use the newest concealer and foundation from Estee Lauder, or a paper bag, which is waaaaaay cheaper. And so, the ugly dragonling returnd, daystined to kill the wurld once more, but this tiem, he decided to teech others how to kill just like him. With his fire, not his stoopid, ugly mug, as that would make anyone he taught far too powerful to control, and then they would kill the ugly dragonling and becum the noo ugly dragonling. This is the story of how the ugly dragonling eventually succeeded in training someone to be as ugly as he is, but on the inside, cause on the outside he's definitely at leest an 11/ 10, and he gets all the ladies, and sometimes not the ladies, which he kindly refuses cause he's a nice gai.

Fin.

liek dis if u cri evertiem?​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonce upon a time they're was an ugly duckling dragonling, who was so ugly that every1 dead. His ugliness kayme from the fact that he luked nothing like a drahgon at all. But he had some fire too, so he basically was a dragon, but he wasn't, and so he used his flames that weren't a dragons, but were, to killed every2. Upon killing the world twice, the ugly dragonling went into hideing for many yaers, allowing lyfe to floorish in the absence of their complete and total ugliness and lack of dragonly-ness. However, true ugliness can only be hidden for so long, unless you use the newest concealer and foundation from Estee Lauder, or a paper bag, which is waaaaaay cheaper. And so, the ugly dragonling returnd, daystined to kill the wurld once more, but this tiem, he decided to teech others how to kill just like him. With his fire, not his stoopid, ugly mug, as that would make anyone he taught far too powerful to control, and then they would kill the ugly dragonling and becum the noo ugly dragonling. This is the story of how the ugly dragonling eventually succeeded in training someone to be as ugly as he is, but on the inside, cause on the outside he's definitely at leest an 11/ 10, and he gets all the ladies, and sometimes not the ladies, which he kindly refuses cause he's a nice gai.

Fin.

liek dis if u cri evertiem?​
Nope, can't do this... *walks away*

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that was a gift? ( ¬__¬)

Edit: Okay, I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but are we trading or not? I can't force you to post your Jutsu, but at the same time I don't want to give one of the last two spots remaining on Litmus Finger, just so you can get Litmus Fist as well as Combat Summoner. I've tried to play this off by joking and having a laugh, but 13 posts in, I'm feel like I'm just being toyed with. I hate to be so direct and potentially spiteful or petty, but if you're not up for the trade, I'll just edit/ delete all my posts here and we can call it quits. I'll even delete the posts I made in the other thread for "Fire/ Lightning Release: Surprise" if you want. I don't like it, but if you're actually serious about using your gift as leverage, you can have it back no problem. Just remember, you agreed to trade your expansion Jutsu for my Combat Summoner Jutsu. If you don't want to trade, it's fine with me, but I don't like the way you've gone about it. If you can reply asap with your answer, that'd be great.
I just been waiting for you to post the jutsu bro xd

Thought you knew that, even mentioned expansion in the gift training thinking you'd already taken it, your name is even on it in my cj thread xd

16. (Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion - Wesobi | Rexii | Blackcrow | Imperfect

Anyway, infractions for spam at the others but here you go:

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing a fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power.

Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each fire jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

Need some chill brah

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And chill I shall. *Goes into exile deep in the mountains until I learn to develop a sense of humour.*

Don't have any questions about this Jutsu, all the info one needs is laid out clearly and with no extra details (Unlike with mine...). I almost asked about the last sentence, but then I realized that's why the Jutsu becomes more powerful, in addition to the obvious increase in size and damage. Makes sense for Fire to grow stronger if it consumes more oxygen. Anyway, thanks. I can guess how much your Expansion Jutsu mean to you, so I promise only to abuse this Jutsu when the situation calls for it. XD

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And we're back again, this time for my pièce de résistance for the Fire Element. For this one, it's like the Combat Summoner, only for Fire Release, requiring the user to post it in their biography with a Fire Release Specialization. It utilizes your biography's emotions to influence and augment the user's Fire Style, with each emotion creating a different flame, with seven in total. Each user can only specialize in a single Sovereign Flame, so if you choose one, and change your mind later, you either need to exchange with another user of the Jutsu, or go for one that isn't taken. Shame the mechanic for swapping Sovereign Flames had to be edited out, it would have been so much cooler if you could swap Flames, even if the swapping came with a drawback of some kind. Oh well, I'm ecstatic regardless.

What I want you to do is basically just give the Jutsu a quick read-through, tell me which Sovereign Flame you've chosen, and why. And if you can be bothered, list off some potential benefits for the Sovereign Flames you have your eye on. I'd like to see what you think about some of them. ;D

(Nanatsu Shukenja Kaen) Seven Sovereign Flames
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Created by a group of Fire Style Masters who used their emotions to influence their Chakra, the Seven Sovereign Flames are not considered traditional Jutsu in the sense that the user simply gathers Chakra, adds various changes to Shape and Nature, then performs it against their opponent in Battle. Rather, they are the purest form of "Supplementary Enhancement" for all techniques that the user knows that fall under the Basic 5 Element of Fire. The user takes their skill in the manipulation of the Fire Element and combines it with their powerful, sometimes overwhelming, emotions, with the result being seven new types of Fire, each with their own special properties, all derived directly from the emotions infused into them. The Seven Masters all created their Sovereign Flames after succumbing to the reprecussions of their own emotions. One was consumed with hatred and rage, and hurt the one he loved, while another gave up something precious to them, and was consumed with overwhelming grief and sadness. After their own traumatizing experiences, and eventual personal revalations, they all came to understand and accept the flaws in their own emotional states, and used their understanding of these emotions to further their skills in Fire Release, revealing their true colors as it were. The concept of emotions influencing Chakra has been referenced in the series on a few occasions. One of the best examples of this is Karin Uzumaki, a powerful Sensor-Type Ninja with a unique and extremely detailed form of Sensory perception. Using her Sensory abilities Karin once described both Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra at around the same time in the series claiming Naruto's was "bright and warm", while Sasuke's was "dark and cold", which coincided with both of their emotions during the Five Kage Summit Arc. Karin's description of the nature of both Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra supports the concept that one's Chakra is tightly interwoven with the current state of the users emotions, with this Jutsu using different emotions to directly affect and alter the user's Fire Release Chakra in unique and interesting ways.

The Seven Sovereign Flames are directly applied to one's biography, under the Specialties section as an extension of the Fire Element, thus requiring any user of this Jutsu to specialize in the Fire Element. Within this extension of their Fire Element specialty, the user must specify one of the Seven Sovereign Flames, which becomes their "personal" Sovereign Flame, which they naturally embody, allowing the user to imbue their entire Fire Release arsenal into that Sovereign Flame, each with their own unique properties (All of which are explained below). Only one user of this Jutsu can specialize in any given Sovereign Flame at a time, meaning two users cannot embody the same Flame at the same time. The Sovereign Flame that the user specializes in will always be available to the them at the start of a battle (in addition to base/ regular Fire Style), at no additional chakra cost. Additionally, while the Sovereign Flames have their own unique properties, they are all still considered, for all intents and purposes, Fire Style Ninjutsu, and always follow the Elemental interactions and guidelines for regular Fire Style, regardless of any unique or alternative properties they possess. Finally, the effects of the Sovereign Flames scale with the Rank, size, overall power, etc of the Jutsu they are infused into, just like any regular form of Elemental Ninjutsu, with higher ranking Jutsu logically dealing more severe effects upon contact with a target, object or surface.

The Sovereign Flames themselves are as follows;

Asmodeus' Ire - Created as the result of his rage hurting one he loved, Asmodeus created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own anger to access this brutally crimson red fire, which is deeply rooted in all things connected with rage. Asmodeus' Ire grants one's Fire Style with the ability to barbarically consume oxygen, creating a Fire that is extremely volatile, and explodes on contact with any form of solid matter. This phenomena is also refered to as a "thermobaric explosion", and has the added benefit of severely reducing oxygen levels in the immediate area of effect of any Fire Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, lessening the power of any and all Fire Style within the area after this Sovereign Flame has been used by 1 Rank.

Alisa's Bliss - The end result from the overbearing joy that she brought into the world, Alisa created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own joy to access this vibrant Sovereign Flame, which is linked directly to the user's happiness. As she was never one to enjoy fights, Alisa's Bliss has no blatanlty offensive properties, creating a yellow flame that grants one's Fire Style with the ability to blind all within Short Range of a Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, similar in nature to a flashbomb.

Diarmuid's Covetousness - Born from attempting to fill an empty, endless void in his life by accumulating material goods, Diarmuid forged this gangrenous green Sovereign Flame,which is deeply rooted in all things connected with jealousy. Diarmuid's Covetousness grants one's Fire Style with the ability to steal, or copy, the attributes and abilities of other Fire Release Jutsu it is able to make direct contact with, and successfully overpower. This applies to both friendly and enemy Jutsu, and allow attributes that stem from both the manipulation of the Chakra's Nature and Shape. However, any attempt to "steal" or "copy" the abilities of another Sovereign Flame will result in failure, as the conflicting nature of the emotions that constitute the Sovereign Flames will render each other inert. While it has no stolen attributes or abilities, it produces basic flames just like a regular Fire Jutsu, simply with a different color.

Imogen's Sorrow - Imogen's perpetual sadness came from an ultimatum that shattered her life, with the resulting sadness causing her to forge her own Sovereign Flame by accident. The user must also know and understand their own sadness to access this silent, ghostly blue fire, which is deeply affected by the sorrows of ones life. Imogen's Sorrow infuses one's Fire Style with the property to exude an external endothermic reaction in place of the regular exothermic reaction, drawing in heat from the Jutsu's surroundings and forcing the outer reaches of the Jutsu to be "perceived" as cold. But despite this perception, at the core of any Jutsu imbued with Imogen's Sorrow still burns a powerful flame like regular Fire Ninjutsu, causing the usual burns on contact with a target or surface. The difference is the first moments where the Jutsu approaches an opponent, making them believe it's something entirely different from Fire Ninjutsu, thus giving the user a slight advantage.

Schifone's Acrimony - Unfortunatly for it's creator, this Sovereign Flame was created from their abhorrent disgust for the world. The user must also know and understand their own disgust to access this pungent purple fire, which is connected with one's own sense of revulsion. Schifone's Acrimony grants one's Fire Style with the ability to produce an overwhelming scent, as it consumes more of the trace elements found in the air. With these higher concentrations of those trace elements, the flame bombards the opponents sense of smell, overloading it, while also effectively acting as an active marking agent that allows Olfactory Sensors, like Ninja Hounds and the Inuzuka, to track the target to the ends of the Earth, regardless of attempts to remove it.

Phobos' Recreancy - Born from a perpetual, crippling fear of the world, and the darkness within it, Phobos created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own fears to access this deceptively dim black fire, which is deeply rooted in cowardice. Phobos' Recreancy imbues one's Fire Style with the unique property to emit zero light, thus creating a black fire that perfectly blends into darkness, and is well suited for assassinations or deception, as it is identical to the famed Black Flames of Amaterasu, though obviously lacking it's unique ability to never be extinguished.

Rhiannon's Clarity - Rhiannon was a very unique young woman, as she never really had any predisposition for any emotion whatsoever. Eventually she came to understand that this was not the product of apathy, or a disinterest in showing any emotion, but simply the result of achieving a true state of peace, and by coming to acknowledge this, she created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know have a sense of neutrality to access this surprisingly unique pure, clear fire, which is the result of enlightenment. Rhiannon's Clarity imbues one's Fire Style with the unique property to completely allow light to almost pass completely through it, thus creating the illusion that the user's fire is invisible. Despite this "invisibilty", it still distorts any light that passes through it, created a "wavy" effect that can still be seen by the naked eye.​

Note: This Jutsu must be stated in the user's biography, and posted at the beginning of every battle.
Note: Chosen flame must be stated in the user's bio
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.

Last edited: