Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full disclaimer: I have been instructed by my lawyer to state that the title was influenced upon me and I had no say in the debauchery that it insinuates and to neither confirm nor deny it's relevance to any innuendos or otherwise. :hint:

@Imperfect I appreciate this opportunity.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn. Chise is 16. I asked for a pun, not a first class ticket onto Chris Hansen's latest show. >__>

Anyway, don't mention it. You're clearly invested in Chise as a character, so giving her a power to make herself one with nature is perfect for her. The damage boost is an added bonus.

(Doton: Bergentrückung) Earth Release: King Under the Mountain
Type: Supplementary/ Offensive
Range: N/A (Self)
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A (+20 to Earth Release techniques)
Description: This technique allows the user to send a pulse of Chakra deep into the earth, tap into, and connect with the (Ryūmyaku) Dragon Veins, a massive source of Chakra that naturally flow deep beneath the surface of the earth, utilized within Jutsu such as " ". This technique requires the user has direct contact with the ground, and takes 1 turn for them to "attune" to the flow of the natural leylines of energy. Once they have, all of their techniques that utilize Earth Release Chakra are made considerably more powerful, due to the influence of the Ryūmyaku on their Chakra flow. This boost remains for as long as the user remains connected to the ground. Minor interruptions, such as both feet leaving the ground, only break off the connection if the user remains off of the ground for 1 full turn, after which, they need to spend another turn attuning to the Ryūmyaku. Remains active for 4 turns max, and requires 2 turns before it can be activated again.

You must be registered for see images

Just ask any questions you may have. If you don't have any, add it to your CJ thread, and have fun. :)

Reactions: Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn. Chise is 16. I asked for a pun, not a first class ticket onto Chris Hansen's latest show. >__>
Anyway, don't mention it. You're clearly invested in Chise as a character, so giving her a power to make herself one with nature is perfect for her. The damage boost is an added bonus.
(Doton: Bergentrückung) Earth Release: King Under the Mountain
Type:
Supplementary/ Offensive
Range: N/A (Self)
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A (+20 to Earth Release techniques)
Description: This technique allows the user to send a pulse of Chakra deep into the earth, tap into, and connect with the (Ryūmyaku) Dragon Veins, a massive source of Chakra that naturally flow deep beneath the surface of the earth, utilized within Jutsu such as " ". This technique requires the user has direct contact with the ground, and takes 1 turn for them to "attune" to the flow of the natural leylines of energy. Once they have, all of their techniques that utilize Earth Release Chakra are made considerably more powerful, due to the influence of the Ryūmyaku on their Chakra flow. This boost remains for as long as the user remains connected to the ground. Minor interruptions, such as both feet leaving the ground, only break off the connection if the user remains off of the ground for 1 full turn, after which, they need to spend another turn attuning to the Ryūmyaku. Remains active for 4 turns max, and requires 2 turns before it can be activated again.
You must be registered for see images
Just ask any questions you may have. If you don't have any, add it to your CJ thread, and have fun. :)
I know a good lawyer aforementioned in my opening comments I can set you up with if you'd like. ✌

I really appreciate that. I'm looking forward to the opportunities this'll present even just for plot development and fun things to do in the RP.

I've asked all the questions I can think of on discord so far; if I think of any more I'll definitely be in touch!