Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why we can't upload images straight from my PC but I gotta copy a link and paste it on the
You must be registered for see images
thing ? Idk if anyone understand but what I'm saying that we should be allowed to upload images instead of c/p inserting it with just a link. Do you know that to post a image here I gotta upload it on Imgur, copy the link and then paste it here ;_; It would be nicer if uploading images from PC, phone or Mac was allowed ;-;

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why we can't upload images straight from my PC but I gotta copy a link and paste it on the
You must be registered for see images
thing ? Idk if anyone understand but what I'm saying that we should be allowed to upload images instead of c/p inserting it with just a link. Do you know that to post a image here I gotta upload it on Imgur, copy the link and then paste it here ;_; It would be nicer if uploading images from PC, phone or Mac was allowed ;-;
Skorm answered a thread which was basically the same.

If that doesn't satisfy you, you can just wait for another reply, or ask an Admin (Probably Zise) to check out this thread to give you a more certain answer.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imgur is a great site for uploading ofc but sure as hell aint gona copy every image I wanna post here so they should add that option ;-;

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand this would be an awesome option, but I think it may affect our Servers drastically because people would upload images to the site more rather than using sites like imgur and stuff like that. This would make the forums move a bit slow. I'll link Zise to this thread though, lets see if he'll give some light on the matter :)

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand this would be an awesome option, but I think it may affect our Servers drastically because people would upload images to the site more rather than using sites like imgur and stuff like that. This would make the forums move a bit slow. I'll link Zise to this thread though, lets see if he'll give some light on the matter :)
Thank you for explaining though, this was helpful :)

Reactions: Horus