I'm trying to remember this movie's name.

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone.

Okay, so I was that movie when I was younger, so maybe about six or more years ago.

Key Points:
  1. The protagonist was a Law Enforcement Officer, I can't remember if he was active or retired.
  2. His criminal rival went by some secret codename. I think it was 'No One' or some thing like that.
  3. The protagonist lived on his boat.
  4. He found out that his criminal rival was his neighbor in the marina where his boat was kept. He figured it out by looking at the neighbors name, it was 'Mr. Noone' or something like that.
That's all I can remember.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey everyone.
Okay, so I was that movie when I was younger, so maybe about six or more years ago.

Key Points:
  1. The protagonist was a Law Enforcement Officer, I can't remember if he was active or retired.
  2. His criminal rival went by some secret codename. I think it was 'No One' or some thing like that.
  4. He found out that his criminal rival was his neighbor in the marina where his boat was kept. He figured it out by looking at the neighbors name, it was 'Mr. Noone' or something like that.

"Blood Work" produced and starring Clint Eastwood. Freaking good thriller!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prog

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone.

Key Points:
Blood Work with Jeff Bridges