ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i see someone talking about sakura again i might just make them cry forreal, How can you dislike the herione, that's like disliking heroine, Sakura is one of the strongest characters in Naruto and i dare someone to say otherwise, i dare you, i triple dog dare you, quadruple dog dare you

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura isn't one of the strongest in NV

When you have DemiGods, Flying beings, and Jinjurikis she isn't even close

Plus she isn't any Lord or Queen as in we never once saw her be referred to as that

Plus Kishi on multiple occasions told us that he doesn't feel that she is the heroine

WHAT IS LEFT

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to NB :) =D

Sakura saving Narutos life = fodder feat

Sakura retrieving Sasuke from a desert wasteland = fodder feat

Sakura healing thousands at once = fodder feat

Sakura reaching the pinnacle of chakra control = fodder feat

Sakura giving birth to an Uchiha who awakened their sharingan = fodder feat

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people care what other people think. If reality is ur perception than how are u not satsified with that. Instead ur getting into petty arguments over what a person should believe. How does what another person feel about a character impact ur judgement of that character? If it does than ur nothing more than a bandwagoner that needs approval from other people to feel secure about ur choices. I'm not saying that's it's ok to bash characters in a discussion board because it's not. But trying to force people to not feel a certain way over a character should have no meaning considering that all that matters is how u feel about that character

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone is entittled to their opinion about her character but shinobi wise she's top notch and is a healing dieity with superhuman beauty/strength.

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to NB :) =D

Sakura saving Narutos life = fodder feat

Sakura retrieving Sasuke from a desert wasteland = fodder feat

Sakura healing thousands at once = fodder feat

Sakura reaching the pinnacle of chakra control = fodder feat

Sakura giving birth to an Uchiha who awakened their sharingan = fodder feat
I dont see her saving there life as a feat , but more as , you know compassion seeing as they're best friends .....

Naruto and Sasuke saved her life a DOZEN of times but you dont see that included in their feat list .

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see her saving there life as a feat , but more as , you know compassion seeing as they're best friends .....

Naruto and Sasuke saved her life a DOZEN of times but you dont see that included in their feat list .
When Sakura saves their lives one time it's supposed to be the biggest thing in the world.

Freaking hypocrisy.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people care what other people think. If reality is ur perception than how are u not satsified with that. Instead ur getting into petty arguments over what a person should believe. How does what another person feel about a character impact ur judgement of that character? If it does than ur nothing more than a bandwagoner that needs approval from other people to feel secure about ur choices. I'm not saying that's it's ok to bash characters in a discussion board because it's not. But trying to force people to not feel a certain way over a character should have no meaning considering that all that matters is how u feel about that character
I'll debate for 10 years and 7 nights for sakura, idc that's my fave and you can't talk bad about my fave, not on my watch, not while I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.