Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I think the sentence can be interpreted in two different ways:

1. Boruto has left the village for real, he may have gone rogue.

2. Kawaki stated the shinobi age is over, but Boruto is still a shinobi.

We know his life will drastically change at some point (Toneri's sentence about his eyes).

Do you think he'll go rogue? And for what reasons?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the second, Kawaki killed of his dad for not being able to protected Himawari. He ended the age of ninja and Borat just declared he's still a shinobi meaning he's still here. I don't see how somebody who gets handouts and ass pulls can refer to himself as a Shinobi, but whatever.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how somebody who gets handouts and ass pulls can refer to himself as a Shinobi, but whatever.
Who gets handouts and asspulls? Boruto doesn't. You think Kawaki got some kind of asspull?

OT: It's probably the second. I do think however, that Boruto at some point will do something that will screw up everything and cost some people their lives.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who gets handouts and asspulls? Boruto doesn't. You think Kawaki got some kind of asspull?

OT: It's probably the second. I do think however, that Boruto at some point will do something that will screw up everything and cost some people their lives.
@bold: I've already neg diffed this fanfic in another thread. I won't be repeating myself that's for sute.

Reactions: Animegoin

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the second, Kawaki killed of his dad for not being able to protected Himawari. He ended the age of ninja and Borat just declared he's still a shinobi meaning he's still here. I don't see how somebody who gets handouts and ass pulls can refer to himself as a Shinobi, but whatever.
Get this silly fanfic outta here.

OT : #2.