Im Starting To Think This Whole Site Is Filled With More Sasuke Fans than Naruto .

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My salty senses are tingling...why are you the only madara fan that needs to appear in almost every thread about Sasuke not even rinnegan human puppet is that thirsty for some sauce, that and he probably hates Sasuke more than you :bdpf:
lol wutt sasuke my 2nd fav....

just because i say madara > sasuke dont mean i hate him. i probably rustled you before :cool:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Everything you've said is the same for Sasuke fans...

Both of them are immature. It's just that there's more of you guys now. 2013 was a good year on the site. Lots of good Naruto threads and discussions with mild mention of Sasuke.

Nowadays you cant make a thread without mentioning the other or the other being involved.
More of us but still more NAruto fans slinging insults. 2013 people were still talking about Sasuke mainly theories of EMS>

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More of us but still more NAruto fans slinging insults. 2013 people were still talking about Sasuke mainly theories of EMS>
I didn't say they weren't talking about Sasuke in 2013. They just didnt involve Naruto.

Naruto fans aren't even slinging insults like that. Slinging insults doesn't mean it's Naruto fans doing it. Thinking Sasuke haters are Naruto fans and vice versa is stupid.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol wutt sasuke my 2nd fav....

just because i say madara > sasuke dont mean i hate him. i probably rustled you before :cool:
To be honest we barely if ever interact, you and "Madara the Solo King" are two of the most prominent Madara fans currently, Thanos is up there but he's more of a might gai character. You've never rustled me before but I was just stating from observation, just because you say one thing doesn't mean you can't act another :bdpf:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this salty gay-boy always find me, sorry i don't like you and will return your feelings.
It took you that long, and all you managed was "salty" and "gayboy"? I will be careful not to throw anything too complicated your way next time. Apologies.

You wot m8? My taste is like heaven and earth compared to the likes you.

And don't get cheeky ya lil **** I rekt ya good. No giggles m8.

Me Naruto fans hook ya right in ya gabba you keep running it m8 I put that on ye mum.
I doubt that, because I'll question any man's tastes' on principle who values apples more than oranges.

Last edited:

maniaoqan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Naruto isn't an Uchiha. He is still weaker than his rival despite that original series has ended. He settled with another chick despite loving another. He has only few badass moments despite being the main character.

Things like these really effects popularity :cool:

Reactions: SupremeWater