I'm predicting Momokishi will show up in the battle against Isshiki.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might not be the next chapter or the one after that, but I'm predicting that he will eventually show up in the battle. I can definitely be wrong here, but this is a prediction that I'm making right now.

Reason 1

in Boruto's body

Reason 2

Here's what I think will happen. Momokishi will be fighting Isshiki at a more weakened state than Isshiki thus giving Isshiki an advantage. However, Momokishi would still be of some help to defeat Isshiki and play a factor in this battle and help get Naruto and Sasuke further than they are. Some may say that Isshiki would cower and eventually find Kawaki's body and take over. However, it's possible that he doesn't and Kawaki becomes evil on his own accord, which I give here.

Anyway, I think that Momokishi will eventually show up in the battle and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but this is my theory.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
probably an incarnate of tobidara
everyone accept how another person is living inside boroto body and other person living inside kawaki body..and other person living inside kaboto body (oro)...but they refuse to be lieve me when i sayd Bobito body was being vessel of tobidara...

future will reveal how right i am about tobidara reveal..

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The question isn't if he will show up its who the f is Momoshiki?
I'll assume that you didn't watch Boruto: Naruto the movie.

Momokishi was the villain that Naruto, Sasuke, and Boruto were fighting in Boruto:Naruto the Movie.

He appears both in the anime and manga.

His abilities are

Byakugan

Flight

Transport through dimensions

Karma Seal, which allows him to absorb Ninjutsu and spit it right. However, it can't absorb anything of physical matter.

Example

If the water style Jutsu is made from pure chakra from a shinobi then it can absorb the Jutsu, but if the atk is from actual water then it wouldn't be able to absorb it.

If you want to know more you can Google his name as well and search it on YouTube. That's what I do when I don't know something.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll assume that you didn't watch Boruto: Naruto the movie.

Momokishi was the villain that Naruto, Sasuke, and Boruto were fighting in Boruto:Naruto the Movie.

He appears both in the anime and manga.

His abilities are

Byakugan

Flight

Transport through dimensions

Karma Seal, which allows him to absorb Ninjutsu and spit it right. However, it can't absorb anything of physical matter.

Example

If the water style Jutsu is made from pure chakra from a shinobi then it can absorb the Jutsu, but if the atk is from actual water then it wouldn't be able to absorb it.
If you want to know more you can Google his name as well and search it on YouTube. That's what I do when I don't know something.
I mean who is Momoshiki in the hierarchy of Otsutsuki. Ishiki seemed a little worried about how much of Momoshiki's power Boruto could use. That makes me curious because Naruto and Sasuke were able to handle Momoshiki a lot better than they can Ishiki. He should have nothing to fear unless there is something about Momoshiki we don't know.

Reactions: minamoto

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean who is Momoshiki in the hierarchy of Otsutsuki. Ishiki seemed a little worried about how much of Momoshiki's power Boruto could use. That makes me curious because Naruto and Sasuke were able to handle Momoshiki a lot better than they can Ishiki. He should have nothing to fear unless there is something about Momoshiki we don't know.
I feel like they are all equals. Momoshiki certainly acted more royally since Kinshiki acted like a subordinate. He even said that his predecessor sacrificed himself the same way as he had done to assure Momoshiki's victory.

However, those 6 seem to also have a hierarchy of their own in that group. If we look at the mural, we can see that Isshiki's and Kaguya's were raised higher than the other 4 while the 2 on the left were damaged (probably just to signify that it is in ruins or perhaps they were a stain in the Otsutsuki Clan)

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like they are all equals. Momoshiki certainly acted more royally since Kinshiki acted like a subordinate. He even said that his predecessor sacrificed himself the same way as he had done to assure Momoshiki's victory.

However, those 6 seem to also have a hierarchy of their own in that group. If we look at the mural, we can see that Isshiki's and Kaguya's were raised higher than the other 4 while the 2 on the left were damaged (probably just to signify that it is in ruins or perhaps they were a stain in the Otsutsuki Clan)
I don't think they are equals in power. Kaguya is still the strongest in my opinion. Ishiki seems to be a lot stronger than Momoshiki was even after he ate Kinshiki. Im wondering if Momo is royalty and that's why Ishiki can't kill him. Or they are connected by the monument somehow and he needs Momoshiki to complete his goal.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think they are equals in power. Kaguya is still the strongest in my opinion. Ishiki seems to be a lot stronger than Momoshiki was even after he ate Kinshiki. Im wondering if Momo is royalty and that's why Ishiki can't kill him. Or they are connected by the monument somehow and he needs Momoshiki to complete his goal.
I think they are royalty. It is just that Kaguya and Isshiki seem to be the top ones. Then again, as I have said, it could be that they are all equal in terms of hierarchy. Like princes and princess(es). I do not think Kaguya was seen as someone higher in their ranking though. Then again, their interactions are too scarce.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I see what you're saying.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they are royalty. It is just that Kaguya and Isshiki seem to be the top ones. Then again, as I have said, it could be that they are all equal in terms of hierarchy. Like princes and princess(es). I do not think Kaguya was seen as someone higher in their ranking though. Then again, their interactions are too scarce.
Kaguya is referred to as a princess so that is a hint I guess. Since she was partnered with Ishiki he should at least be associated with royalty. His dojutsu may be a sign of his status. Momoshiki just had a pompus attitude. He also didn't seem to be going along with Ishiki's plan. Perhaps they are rivals.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya is referred to as a princess so that is a hint I guess. Since she was partnered with Ishiki he should at least be associated with royalty. His dojutsu may be a sign of his status. Momoshiki just had a pompus attitude. He also didn't seem to be going along with Ishiki's plan. Perhaps they are rivals.
Yeah which is why I said they may have all been royalties. It is just that Isshiki and Kaguya seem to be higher (perhaps that is only because they are the leader pair in that 6 person squad).

As for Momoshiki, he certainly is royalty. From his attitude down to his ceremonial clothing. I think it could be that the pairing is royalty and retainer and Isshiki was a retainer of Kaguya since we know for certainty that she is a royalty whereas Isshiki was not mentioned.

IDK about Kinshiki's position being a retainer though. He certainly acts like it but he never mentions Momoshiki in a master-servant manner, like saying Your Highness or Master. I could be wrong though and am simply not remembering it but I just do not remember ever hearing Kinshiki being subservient to Momoshiki.